No announcement yet.

I like Steve Bunce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    He is really bias towards the british fighters and isn't really that great of a boxing analyst. Thinking that the Margarito fight was going to be the end of Mosleys career, I also rememeber him thinking Roy Jones was still a great fighter because he beat Tito and he really has a man crush on Haye.
    BiasED. You can't use the word "bias" in that way.

Also, "isn't really that great of a boxing analyst."

Why do you need the "of" in that sentence?

Comment

uh oh... grammar police!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Whoop Whoop Its the Sound of the Police!!!

Comment

Dont mess with Duke in my thread.

Comment

Bunce is good for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              uh oh... grammar police!
              It just makes the poster look like a complete ****ing idiot. He's trying to sound insightful but he can't even master the basics of the English language.

And what does it say about this forum when I could read and write better than 90% of the ****s in here when I was 12?

Brooklyn, did you see my initial post in this thread? Did you hear Bunce do that one? (How do you get to hear him anyway? Do you stream Setanta?)

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
                It just makes the poster look like a complete ****ing idiot. He's trying to sound insightful but he can't even master the basics of the English language.

And what does it say about this forum when I could read and write better than 90% of the ****s in here when I was 12?

Brooklyn, did you see my initial post in this thread? Did you hear Bunce do that one? (How do you get to hear him anyway? Do you stream Setanta?)
                I get to see him when I stream pretty much any fight from Europe as they are usually on setanta. And I was watching him last night for the vic-arce fight commentary.

And no, I did not hear him comment on mosley, since I was watching the HBo for that one.

Comment

You see the main presenter that patronises him? I quite like him.

Anyway, he nearly had a heart attack at that one.

Comment

The younger, more politically correct guy?

He is a bit of a bore, but that is his role in the duo.

Comment

Was that The Kerrminater or was it that other big guy, a bit older?

Comment

Working...
                      X