• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This htread is **** without Nwahs.

Comment

yes sir, it is.

Comment

I was flashing my newfound investment knowledge at my class today.

But ****ing azteca got him banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Nwahs !! View Post
          Okay so this is what is going on with Blackstone.

They appear to have a significant interest in the banking sector. Unfortunately for them (good for us) they went public just when the banking industry started to get clobbered.

Their banking investments are hemorrhaging money, and preventing them from turning a profit.

I would buy this stock as soon as fed cuts interest rates enough to bail out the banking industry.
          Well I was basically saying wait for the feds to bailout the banks, so right after that would hgave been great timing. I could smell the bailout a mile away.,

Comment

Originally posted by Nwahs !! View Post
            Pretty much. It has the potential to be the worst thing that has happened to the US economy since the great depression.

Funny thing is that fact that its plain as day, yet it is getting no news coverage, congress actually praised ben bukake for doing an "excellent job" and reacting "swiftly".

What a joke.
            ****, this dude is like financial jesus or something. He predicted all this **** a full 8 months before the **** went down!

Comment

Working...
            X