No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
    Trump needs to listen to McMaster......hell McMaster should just be installed president at this point. What are we doing gambling our livelihoods so some reality TV star can stroke his ego smh
    As usual with liberals you will be proven wrong

You and the rest of the liberals in this thread are predicting trumps words will make things worse and I think opposite. We get to see real soon who's right. I bet you north Korea doesn't do its missile test off coast of Guam in a week like it said it would. And I bet they don't make any more threats to america any time soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
      Trump could have a bad day on his golf course and blame Kim for his lousy putts. Leaves final green in a rage and orders revenge bombing mission.
      They are both publicity hounds so let's see where this goes.

Comment

• Kim probably deserves wiping off the planet. A Blofeld wannabe that murders his own close family members, terrorizes his people in torture camps and wants to aim nukes at the U.S. Maybe get rid of Kim now and avoid a whole load of nuclear blackmail and pain later. Trump is crazy enough to take this gamble but it might be for the best.

Comment

• I guarantee you this whole unhinged and shoot from the hip talk from Trump is a carefully calculated move. They've got Kims number and know DPRK as a regional power willing to commit suicide with initiating nuclear war is a total joke. Basically I believe Tillerson has enough of a dialogue and understanding of DPRK where they virtually are all talk and have been bluffing a bad hand for years.
          So from there, Trump is making the most out of the situation. I mean he is just milking it. He's making an example and media spectacle with standing up to the big bad bully in Kim. The optics are amazing for his administration given none of our leaders have done this until now. But I think with Trump exposing DPRK on the grand stage he gets to just milk this punching bag because the truth is they are nothing without China's support.
          His administration, whether that be the McMaster neo-cons or Tillersons State Department, are loving every bit of what Trump is doing. This is meant to send a message to the growing imperial China from expansion. The main issue being impending war between China and India over the Doklam standoff June 16 of this year...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              I guarantee you this whole unhinged and shoot from the hip talk from Trump is a carefully calculated move. They've got Kims number and know DPRK as a regional power willing to commit suicide with initiating nuclear war is a total joke. Basically I believe Tillerson has enough of a dialogue and understanding of DPRK where they virtually are all talk and have been bluffing a bad hand for years.
              So from there, Trump is making the most out of the situation. I mean he is just milking it. He's making an example and media spectacle with standing up to the big bad bully in Kim. The optics are amazing for his administration given none of our leaders have done this until now. But I think with Trump exposing DPRK on the grand stage he gets to just milk this punching bag because the truth is they are nothing without China's support.
              His administration, whether that be the McMaster neo-cons or Tillersons State Department, are loving every bit of what Trump is doing. This is meant to send a message to the growing imperial China from expansion. The main issue being impending war between China and India over the Doklam standoff June 16 of this year...
              Nope

Trump is shooting from the hip

Comment

• Looks like Cuck and his supporters are starting the race war in Virginia. Is this America being great again???

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Looks like Cuck and his supporters are starting the race war in Virginia. Is this America being great again???
                  Yeah. Some people called those days the good ol' days. It wasn't good for everybody though.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Remember this too.

Comment

Working...
                      X