Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto on Guerrero: I Look Forward To Executing Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto on Guerrero: I Look Forward To Executing Him!

Former 2 time world champion Andre Berto is preparing to step back into the ring when he takes on current interim WBC Welterweight champion Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero on November 24th at the Citizens Bank Arena in Ontario, CA.

Berto has overcome a shoulder injury and a failed drug test that caused his rematch with Victor Ortiz to fall through and sidelined him for over a year. He feels confident going into this bout and feels Guerrero has never faced a fighter like him. [Click Here To Read More]

you will most likely be on roids which is why you declined WADA

Comment

i think berto gone fuck the ghost up

Comment

I foresee these two starting out the pre-fight festivites cordial, and then getting more and more at eachother's throats by fight night.

Comment

I hope he does, because Guerro Irritates me. As long as he doen't tire out Berto should hurt this dude easy

Comment

Guerrero has the ability to make this fight easy

Comment

yea, okay..... Zaveck was on his way to beating this bums ass but he's going to execute Guerrero

Comment

If Berto doesn't get him out of there early it could get real interesting.....

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  you will most likely be on roids which is why you declined WADA
                  It's VADA, not WADA.

For this fight though, they are using USADA, which is actually better than VADA. You think they gonna let little ol' Berto get a pass after taking down the mighty Lance Armstrong? Only thing is that USADA is more expensive than using VADA.

Comment

this fight might go down like the luis callazo fight...just hope the ref enforces the rules and takes points if berto turns this into a clinch fest

Comment

Working...
                    X