Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can say Joshua has a glass chin all you want...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Id break your jaw that's REAL to . youre a dummy and id smash you . . lol
    You wouldn’t do sh** you sad old fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Technology has hard time measuring punching power, but this guy can do it from the crowd (probably very far away) in a noisy arena.
      I’ve seen it in real time in the flesh and have seen it on TV. I evidently have a more rounded perspective.

How many fights you attended in the last few months mate???

You’re the definition of an armchair fan who doesn’t support the sport, yet always has an opinion about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        You wouldn’t do sh** you sad old fool.
        Yea I wouldn't bc you would stay hiding from another country ,punk azz ...let me know when you go to these fights you supposedly go around the world and visit the east coast and we'll have a little talk about it ?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Yea I wouldn't bc you would stay hiding from another country ,punk azz ...let me know when you go to these fights you supposedly go around the world and visit the east coast and we'll have a little talk about it ?
          I’m in Vegas next weekend... book a flight if you want. You could even ATTEND A LIVE FIGHT!

Do you really think I would risk my well paid job beating up some middle aged weirdo off a forum.

Get a life you sad old b***ard.

Comment

Idk about all this overdone dick measuring all the time but I feel like that Klitchko KD of AJ changed AJ. I wonder if that Wilder KD of Fury has changed Fury. So far post that fight I've not seen much from Fury although that's to be expected vs the caliber of opponent he's fought. The WWE "fight" & MMA talk out of the blue is making me wonder if we see a different less boxing wizard focused Fury in the rematch who's more safety first or doesn't take shots as well doe. Knockouts can often change fighters but sometimes a KD or punch that you overcome changes a guys whole focus in the ring after it cuz he doesn't wanna walk through that fire again. Hector Camacho post-Rosario might be the most often talked about example of that phenomenon.

Comment

I dunno who told you Joshua's chin is soft. That's a bit on the absurd side.

I always used Wlad to point out Joshua lost the boxing match to Wlad, Wlad got him down, good, hard, he got right back up and did not even attempt to box Wlad anymore, did not hide his chin anymore, just went right for the old king and did well putting him away.

It should be respected, I liked seeing that Joshua can and will rely on his strength and toughness when his boxing has failed him. If he hadn't, if he just amped up his boxing to overcome Wlad and didn't even try to KO him, I would not consider him a threat to Wilder or Fury.

For the record though, Wilder does KO him anyway, and Fury does UD him anyway, but, I think his best chance against Wilder isn't to use his combinations and placement like he does on others, but rather to bully, press, and even wrestle Wilder a bit. As much as he can get away with. For Fury, I think much the same, his best chance to beat Fury is to not even try to because Tyson will win that game. He has to fight Fury like Wilder means to. Knock him out. Joshua could do to either, but, I don't think it'd go his way because I don't think his training team is actually worth a piss.

I don't care what the excuse is, late replacement, whatever, if you didn't know Joshua should stay clear of close range with Ruiz you're a terrible trainer. If you did and still couldn't prepare the champ in time, you're terrible. I don't respect McCracken, Joshua though, is a fantastic talent with one of the better chins in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                I’m in Vegas next weekend... book a flight if you want. You could even ATTEND A LIVE FIGHT!

Do you really think I would risk my well paid job beating up some middle aged weirdo off a forum.

Get a life you sad old b***ard.
                You’d get hurt ,I said east coast so you reply with Vegas ? Yea ,o.k kid fake azz hard guy like Larry . Lol

Comment

AJ has a class chin. He got knocked down 4 times and lost to a fat fighter with average contender power.

Comment

Joshua has a glass chin all you want...

Mission accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by mammoth View Post

Wilder's shots landed on fury were bigger....
                      but you are wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X