Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Pleads Guilty To Lesser Charges in Sexual Assault Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
    Man, black people are always receiving preferential treatment in a court of law. Sad
    TBear bigjavi973

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      They just can’t get over their hatred for Al Haymon and his being the most powerful figure for boxing in the USA. It’s a hatred based on ethnic and racial origins, extremely tribal with people hating him because he won’t lay down to their man Eddie Hearn or their man Oscar delahoya. It burns them up seeing an American Man of color having that sort of presence and authority in the sport.
      Interesting. Well I see the PBC fans hating on Bob Arum all the time. I guess it burns them up seeing an American Jewish man having that kind of presence and authority in the sport.

Comment

This kid is a felon who keep getting off

He’s a punk kid that never got his ass beat, his dad just brushed his hair, and ate everything he could find now the dam son is a menace 2 society

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          B1tches can set you up like no other, not saying that I couldn't imagine him being that stupid, I'm just saying there's a possibility that it wasrt that bad.
          This. Not a fan but can't trust these hoes. Also, I'm sure pleading guilty on criminal charges will set him up for a civil suit for emotional trauma lol

Broner pleads guilty and walks out the court and declares "I beat the case. The hood behind me. Gang gang"

Comment

His nickname the problem fits him good. I hope somebody knocks his ass out someday.

Comment

So Broner is a sex offender? He’s lucky he isn’t Mexican cause he’d be getting smashed for that type of shet on his paperwork

Comment

Where are all these idiot pulev-kiss people saying "imagine this was broner deerrp da world wuda gone mad".

Broner is goddamn scum, always has been.

Comment

"Broner received a suspended six month jail sentence and placed on probation for two years. He also has to pay Broner a $1,000 fine"

These articles are written by ******ed illegal immigrants that cant speak english. Broner has to pay Broner a fine. This is fuking stupid. This author is an idiot. Notice they didnt even put a name on it, good thing to avoid the embarrassment.

That sentence makes no sense.

Comment

Kovalev is probably gonna pleas guilty to a felony

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      2 years probation? It was better for him just to go to jail. No way this guy can stay out of trouble.
                      exactly but I think they had em by the balls, go to trial lose and become a sex offender for life, or take th plea and do 2 year probation?

Comment

Working...
                      X