Wooah!! Espn stats show deontay wilder is most famous boxer in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooah!! Espn stats show deontay wilder is most famous boxer in the world

https://twitter.com/OfficialSIcons/s...56666497142786

Not really surprised there.he may not be the most gifted boxer skill wise but the guy just keeps knocking people out.to keep it 100 if you subtract him away from the HW division it would be pretty boring.

Comment

Idk about the world but that might as well be it when you the most known in LA.

Comment

Lol I ****ing love the responses.

Comment

This is good news for Boxing. We saw during the Klitschko era, when the fat Yanks don't have a fighter to cheer for, they just turn off.

PS. this could theoretically be people searching his name thinking "who da fook is dat guy??" People don't need to search the big names because they know who they are, lol.

Comment

It must be due to his fine choice of outfits.

Comment

good for him if true

Comment

I call bs on that. I think social media following shows fame better than most things in this era & Wilder isn't close to being the most popular boxer on any popular SM platform I'm aware of. F#ck I don't think he's the most popular boxer in the US let alone the world.

Comment

Boxers need to get off Social media.

Comment

Then his Breazeale fight is going to break records right? Damn its a shame Wilder cares so much for his fans cuz this could break 2.5 million on PPV. I mean stats dont lie. People have googled him.

Comment

Working...
                    X