No announcement yet.

Wow, even Kevin Iole (a Floyd-lover) started calling Mayweather a CHICKEN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    I don`t remember Kevin Lole being a floyd lover;i always thought he was a Floyd hater.
    Still waiting for concrete evidence. Real damaging evidence.. where is it? Where is the smoking gun?

Still waiting.. I can wait don't worry.. I have the whole lifetime to wait for it hehe..

where is your evidence pac is roiding? where is your smoking gun?

Still wating......

Comment

Floyd Sr >>>> Kevin Iole.

Srs, jrs and Ellerbes words are FAR MORE credible than this joke of a journalist; even greenburg is a dam liar compared to team floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post

Srs, jrs and Ellerbes words are FAR MORE credible than this joke of a journalist; even greenburg is a dam liar compared to team floyd.
        Ok, I'll take that as a sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post

Srs, jrs and Ellerbes words are FAR MORE credible than this joke of a journalist
          Iole isn't a joke. I do think, though, that this particular written piece is a product of frustration and that he's jumped the gun a little. You just cannot get away from the fact that Roger Mayweather's impending battle with the courts 'could be/probably has been' an influential factor in this round of negotiations. Put simply: the court case is a perfectly legitimate reason for Floyd not to take on such a massive fight right now. The important thing is that Manny and Floyd do one day share a ring; if not, then is the time to dish out blame.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nimble Guru View Post
            Iole isn't a joke. I do think, though, that this particular written piece is a product of frustration and that he's jumped the gun a little. You just cannot get away from the fact that Roger Mayweather's impending battle with the courts 'could be/probably has been' an influential factor in this round of negotiations. Put simply: the court case is a perfectly legitimate reason for Floyd not to take on such a massive fight right now. The important thing is that Manny and Floyd do one day share a ring; if not, then is the time to dish out blame.
            But you defend him with words that never came out of floyd's mouth. Ellerbe and Floyd only wants to tell all you people he just wants a vacation.. Why is it hard for you to comprehend that boxing ain't in his priority list. He didn't say it was roger or the deal.. He just doesn't want to fight.

Comment

Working...
            X