No announcement yet.

how to beat spammers on FN4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to beat spammers on FN4

just bought the game today.( yeah i know im late ). online is full of ******s that just spam. whats the best strategy to use against them

Dont play online. Theres no real skill involved. It isnt anything like real boxing.

I only ever play the computer.

The one time i played online, i just blocked, and waited for their energy to go right down, then threw my on punches. He was too weak to survive. But he then disconnected when he couldnt get up, so i didnt get the win.

Comment

Use distance and counter....really thats all yu can do

Comment

I try to catch one of the hits to the body with a quick block, countering with a quick straight right. Do that a couple of times it will put some respect in'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          I try to catch one of the hits to the body with a quick block, countering with a quick straight right. Do that a couple of times it will put some respect in'em.
          cool, i'll try that

Comment

They are the easiest fighters to beat, I don't come accross that many any more.

Just pick your shots, and go mainly for the body. They will run out of steam after round 5 and you can pick them apart, don't go for the KO. Try and win on points and the KO's will come.

You win rounds on effective punches and accuracy, if they throw 150 punches and land 70, and you throw 60 punches and like 50, you will win the round.

And usually they have the same pattern, learn the pattern. For EG. Body head body head. Or body body body head head head. It's really really easy to block there shots after a while.

Comment

Yesterday's patch messed up spammers big time, "good" spammers can still do it but it's hard as hell and not the easiest way to win anymore.

Comment

bob & weave, side step, back step counters.

The new patch that came out a few days ago also drains stamina a lot more so spammers get punished pretty badly for throwing the same punch over and over. Spammers should be out of stamina by the 3rd round.

Comment

fn4 sucks online tbh

Comment

That "World Championship" mode seems to be a lot better, nobody can use Duran, Hearns etc to spam.

Comment

Working...
                    X