Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward had a MASSIVE Unfair advantage by having ALL super six fights AT HOME!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I got a job to go to fellas.. by the time I get back I want the rest of you to switch your view on this.. imagine you aint american or european or whatever.. just look at the damn facts and then you can't tell me what I'm saying isn't true.. but i know most of you already know that ****.. you just frontin!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      that is exactly what it is...some people don't want him to succeed so since they can't stop him from succeeding, they are now going to be very critical about every little thing he does: "He Is Boring" "He Is Dirty" "He Always Fight In His Back Yard" (never mind the fact that Bute always fights in Canada and ironically nobody ever complains about that lol)...Mayweather, Hopkins, they all been labeled Boring and Hopkins has been labeled BORING AND DIRTY his entire Career...So when Casual Fans start labeling you those things then that means your on your way to becoming a "GREAT FIGHTER" hahaha
      What I like is Bute fans/people with Lucian Bute avatars talking about Andre Ward having all of his fights in California.

Comment

It is unfair but Showtime are an American company, right?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          What I like is Bute fans/people with Lucian Bute avatars talking about Andre Ward having all of his fights in California.
          Bute is from Galati, Romania so therefore he isn't fighting in his hometown.

Comment

Ward should fight Froch in England.

Comment

It is unfair, but he won all his fights with boxing skill. Not with biased judging/refs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                He had ALL his Super six fights in the US! ALL of them..

The guy didn't have ONE super six fight outside the US! I mean come on guys.. that just ain't right.. I rate Ward, he's a real good fighter, but the fact he's had EVERY SINGLE fight at HOME, in what was supposed to be a Worldwide tournament, makes him by far the MOST OVERPROTECTED, MOST BABIED, MOST MOLLYCODDLED, fighter in the whole competition. There's just no doubt about it. I believe in fairness for all and in my opinion Andre Ward has had a massive unfair advantage by having every single fight in the US. That just ain't right.

What the hell would you say if Froch had ALL his fights in the UK? I mean come on guys, I know you know what I'm talking about.. don't play dumb.. that **** just ain't right..
                Excellent post.

Comment

I think it's an advantage but not enough of one to make a big deal about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
                    It is unfair, but he won all his fights with boxing skill. Not with biased judging/refs.
                    That's not true.

Jack Reiss helped Ward throw Kessler of his game in the first fight, by allowing Ward to headbutt and otherwise foul, while getting in Kessler's face round after round for nothing.

It was the most blatent example of a crooked referee I've ever seen in the thousands of fights I've watched.

In the Green fight, Ward was permitted to hit while holding for half the fight, and headbutt at will.

In the Bika fight, Ward's referee allowed him to headbutt, hit off the break and otherwise foul, but was in Bika's face for the slightest infraction.

I'd like to see Ward fight with a referee in the ring who STOPS HIM FROM FOULING.

Comment

Im from the U.S. and I think it's BS... everyone else had to travel, he should too.

Travelling can actually effect your endurance and stamina, it's not all just home town judging... everyone else had to go through this.

Comment

Working...
                      X