Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had 114 - 114, but there were more than a few rounds that could have went either way. Tough fight to score.
    Well done both guys and especially Canelo for taking the fight to GGG. It was good shti.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      A lot more defending the scores than I anticipated.

I guess I'll have to watch this one again.
      Yeah I was on a stream, but it was a good fight. Close from what I saw but will wait to download and watch better quality

Comment

• smh @ anyone who gave the 12th to GGG. canelo was walking him down and GGG was running away, it looked like he was done or about to gert stopped.

Comment

• I feel Canelo won and that people are overlooking his body work. Dude was eating at GGG's body.

Comment

• GGG wasn't doing any body work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Shameful. Disgusted truly.
              I knew it's gonna happen. When I watch fights, I try to look at the fight from diffirent angles, I try to be as biased for each fighter as I can be. Just to understand where these questionable decisions are coming from. Right now, I've tried to be biased only for Canelo, because I knew Golovkin isn't getting it

Comment

• Tell me the HBO commentation wasn’t biased. No wonder he didn't give a post fight interview. He knows he was robbed. Golovkin landed the more telling shots and i saw alot of canelos punches hit air and gloves.

Comment

• Very close fight. I thought GGG edged it, but I have no problem with the result. Props to both warriors.

Comment

• Figured he'd edge it. This fight was more of the same except Canelo was pushing the fight instead of dancing.

I was wrong about fight one (thought GGG would stop him).

But this time I got it right. The better boxer found a way to get it done. I will no longer discredit Alvarez. His place is reserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Anyone have the punch stats
                      Alavarez 202 - Golovkin 234 or something in that region.

Comment

Working...
                      X