No announcement yet.

Win Pacquiao Ringside Tickets? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win Pacquiao Ringside Tickets? WTF?

Sorry if this has been posted already but this dude I subscribe to on YouTube is apparently giving away Pacquiao Ringside Tickets for his contest.

2 Questions:
    1) Has anyone ever won anything from this dude? Will he really deliver the tickets?

2) Has anyone ever bought tickets from STUBHUB? I was thinking about getting tickets on STUBHUB? is it reliable?

Thanks green karma given with for your help.

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted already but this dude I subscribe to on YouTube is apparently giving away Pacquiao Ringside Tickets for his contest.

2 Questions:
    1) Has anyone ever won anything from this dude? Will he really deliver the tickets?

2) Has anyone ever bought tickets from STUBHUB? I was thinking about getting tickets on STUBHUB? is it reliable?

Don't know about that guy but Stubhub is pretty reliable. Use it for plays and football games, etc.

Comment

Stubhub is very reliable. Ive bought basketball and baseball tickets from there. Some tickets u can even print from your home. And ive never even seen that guy from youtube, so idk.

Comment

2 Questions:

I brought my ticket for the Pacquiao/Clottey from stubhub and paid for it from the UK and they delivered it to my brother's address in Scottsdale Arizona so i can say they are OK.

Comment

go to ticketmaster.

Comment

Cool thanks Green Karma sent bro!

So if I buy a ring side ticket from Stub Hub im not gonna get screwed and they end up giving me like an average seat or one thats lower level but not ring side? How does that work?

Comment

Cool thanks Green Karma sent bro!

So if I buy a ring side ticket from Stub Hub im not gonna get screwed and they end up giving me like an average seat or one thats lower level but not ring side? How does that work?
              Is Ticketmaster sold out of the seats you want? I always thought Stub Hub was a more expensive alternative.

Comment

Stubhub is just a ticket re-sale site, where Ticketmaster is a ticket originator site.

The prices of tickets on Stubhub are generally based on supply and demand for an individual event, where the prices on Ticketmaster are set by the teams or event. I've bought tickets on StubHub quite a few times, sometimes below face value (an event without much demand, and a season ticketholder looking to dump his tickets instead of throwing them away) and I've bought tickets at above face value (Couldn't get tickets from a site like Ticketmaster because the event was sold out, so paid what I thought was fair through StubHub).

I've never had an issue with them.

Comment

Stubhub over that **** anytime...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                    Stubhub is just a ticket re-sale site, where Ticketmaster is a ticket originator site.

The prices of tickets on Stubhub are generally based on supply and demand for an individual event, where the prices on Ticketmaster are set by the teams or event. I've bought tickets on StubHub quite a few times, sometimes below face value (an event without much demand, and a season ticketholder looking to dump his tickets instead of throwing them away) and I've bought tickets at above face value (Couldn't get tickets from a site like Ticketmaster because the event was sold out, so paid what I thought was fair through StubHub).

I've never had an issue with them.
                    I always thought StubHub was pretty high for in demand events.

Seems like I always had better luck with scalpers at the venue.

But it has it's purpose sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X