Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedor...2 years....5 fights in the UFC??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedor...2 years....5 fights in the UFC??

I dont know if this is official or not but if it is someone should post the link. Im a little busy right now but my friend just messaged me and told me so yeah.

If this is legit then im excited to see him finally lose.

No one knows the contracts except Dana, The Fertitas and Kevin Iole.

And Iole ****s that piece of intel up too.

Comment

from fightline.com This is all I was able 2 find on Fedor.

A proposed contest between Fedor Emelianenko and Tim Sylvia is currently in discussions according to a source close to the negotiations. Though our source informed us that this fight is a "solid possibility" it should be noted that it is far from a done deal and would require further negotiations if a basic agreement is reached. There are also other names in the works for both fighters should this fight fail to materialize.
      The fight, however, if officially agreed to, will be held in Chicago this June under the newly formed Adrenaline MMA banner. The card is also set to feature Jeff Monson taking on Mike Russow in a heavyweight showdown.

Former UFC champion Tim Sylvia was recently released from his UFC contract and has since signed with Adrenaline MMA; which coincidently employs his agent, Monte Cox as CEO of the company. The promotion has also signed Ben Rothwell and Eddie Alverez as the company looks to begin stockpiling talent as they move towards their inaugural event to be held on June 14th.

Comment

i just read over at talk that fedor vs. sylvia is a done deal to be staged by mark cuban and sponsored by affliction.......and to be held here in DALLAS baby!!!...finally ill check out what all the fuss is about this cat......if one man for fedor to face and for me to root with him its the robot pieace of **** sylvia....i hope fedor sends him into oblivion ala my boy tyson.........

Comment

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=12220

Here is the article.

Sylvia should still be a top heavyweight and looked quite impressive to me against Nogueira even though he lost. This should stop the talk about Fedor not facing any top opposition.

Comment

[QUOTE=TheManchine;3331239]http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=12220

All I have to say is: "What happened to Randy!!!!"

Comment

Randy said he'll fight Fedor as long as it isnt in the UFC but he might change his mind now.

Comment

Couture will most likely not even think of fighting anywhere else, he older now and UFC was his only home, I think he's retired but the question of who is the better HW will continue

Comment

Glad the fighters are leaving the UFC, MMA fighters are starting to smarten up and look out for their careers and not the promoters who are making the money.

This will be a good fight and I won't mind paying for it.

Comment

More info on the Tim and Fedor bout!

--------------------
                    Subject: Emelianenko and Sylvia to fight in July

Former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia (24-4) and longtime PRIDE
                    title-holder Fedor Emelianenko (27-1) have agreed to fight on July 19,
                    most likely at the American Airlines Center in Dallas.

The news was first reported by Sherdog.com, which learned of the fight
                    from Emelianenko. According to the report, the event will likely be
                    promoted by Affliction in partnership with HDNet Fights.

Affliction is a popular MMA clothing brand that recently made known its
                    intentions of entering the fight-promotion business.

Sylvia, a longtime UFC fighter who only recently split from the
                    organization, signed a non-exclusive deal with Adrenaline MMA, an organization
                    (formerly known as M-1 Global) that is run bu his agent, Monte Cox.
                    Sylvia had one fight remaining on his UFC contract, but the organization
                    opted to let him out of the deal.

Upon his split from the UFC, the 32-year-old Miletich fighter issued a
                    warning and told Emelianenko he wanted to fight him.

Emelianenko, who recently severed all ties with M-1 Global (after it
                    was learned he never actually signed with the organization in the first
                    place), remains one of the sport's most accomplished fighters.

The 32-year-old held the PRIDE Fighting Championships' heavyweight belt
                    for more than four years before the organization's eventual demise
                    this past summer. Although he's defeated some of the most notable fighters
                    in the sport, he's fought few (if any) top-tier guys in recent years.
                    He last fought in December at the Yarennoka! New Year's Eve 2007 show,
                    where he defeated 7-foot-2 Hong Man Choi with a first-round armbar.

Comment

Working...
                    X