View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 12:39 AM #174
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
heavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these partsheavy89 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 647.44

hate to sound like a prick.. but women are constantly saying they are equal to men.. that they are better than men.. that they can do the same thing as men ... they want to be infantry.. etc. etc... but soon as you hit one, or show some type of anger toward one they throw the "im a woman and i have a vagina so your supposed to treat me with respect" you can't have your cake and eat it too... i don't agree with hitting women.. but every guy that has dated a crazy woman knows they can push you and push you untill your about to punch the hell out of them and most women do that on purpose.. and when you hit them they play victim.. either your equal to a man like you want the laws to be or your not... another thing.. if a woman is beating the hell out of you and you throw her off of you... she gets a bruise.. all she has to do is when the pigs show up is tell them that you were beating her.. i've known many of guys who this has happened to and they just had a episode on COPS the other night were that actually happened... so i could give a **** less if some dude beats his wife.. if she's dumb enough to live with it .. let the ***** live with it.. so many desperate men would take her in, and battered women shelters.. ill let them cry on someone elses shoulders and give mine a brake
heavy89 is offline   Reply With Quote