This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    Dark feckin' days. This is the price we pay for wanting a ****ing quiet life so it is.
    I think our Lord Alan would advise yer to cut off that mighty truncheon shaking hand of yours, soak it in a bucket of bleach, then send it to me. I'll handle the rest.
    That's a bit bleeding harsh aint it. Almost makes me question me faith so it does Southpaw. If I were a Catholic the Pope fella would just tell me to mutter a few hail marys and I'd still have time to nip down the pub afterwards. As it is it's gonna take me a few days just to muster up enough courage to chop me fiddler shaking hand off.

Them Catholics tarts have never been that strict with the fiddlers though to be fair. Maybe Alan is right after all.

Alan Akbar!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
      That's a bit bleeding harsh aint it. Almost makes me question me faith so it does Southpaw. If I were a Catholic the Pope fella would just tell me to mutter a few hail marys and I'd still have time to nip down the pub afterwards. As it is it's gonna take me a few days just to muster up enough courage to chop me fiddler shaking hand off.

Them Catholics tarts have never been that strict with the fiddlers though to be fair. Maybe Alan is right after all.

Alan Akbar!
      We followers of Alan know that sometimes we have to push that extra bit harder to get into where we want to be. There's some giving and there's some taking so there is.
      We don't do thing by halves round 'ere.

Although I can recall some great advice that a catholic priest once gave me that just might come in handy for yer current predicament. It went something like, 'close yer eyes and brace yerself, son.'

Alan Akbar!

Comment

• I watched teh first 10 mins of "Teh Expendables", it's shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          I watched teh first 10 mins of "Teh Expendables", it's shit.
          Never seen it, like.

I only ever watch Midnight Run. Init.

Comment

• http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...8188300003.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
              Never seen it, like.

I only ever watch Midnight Run. Init.
              midnight run was a depressing movie.

i wouldn't want to be jailed in a turkish prison.

american prison is like a really long summer camp.

Comment

• pac should have stuck to fighting alcoholic brits and overrated puerto ricans.

you can't stop a gay mexican. they're use to pain and hardships.

Comment

• http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content...n-wladimir.jpg

Comment

• Teh better roids won.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                      Teh better roids won.
                      nonsense.

jmm developed his power at 40 naturally.

Comment

Working...
                      X