No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Helenius vs Williams Early Results: Evensen Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

helenius needed the rounds

he was the perfect opponent for helenius. a durable HW who wasn't much of a threat except in the 6th when williams tagged him witht that overhand right. sherman williams took this fight because he couldn't find no one to fight him in china. he won the WBO interim asian\pacific & WBO china zone belts when he beat welliver in china a few months back.

Comment

Helenius is terrible and slow and fat and blubbery

Helenius is no more a boxer than Finland is a world Power. Helenius is slow made of blubber and devoid of any boxing talent. Wach destroys this Finnish cream puff filled with icing and fat.

Comment

Originally posted by ImFromInternet View Post
        ->If you have an uppercut you can hurt him.

Helenius would loose to all the other "big" names out there right now. He should give Chisora a rematch in UK. He will never be anything great, he's just a regular bum.
        He has an uppercut, you can ask Liakhovic. Risky to use it though when Tank was always looking to counter with that looping right hand. But I see what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          He has an uppercut, you can ask Liakhovic. Risky to use it though when Tank was always looking to counter with that looping right hand. But I see what you mean.
          that's the only time i've seen him throw one and it was a left-uppercut against a tall fighter. Lennox Lewis had an uppercut, but sometimes he illegally hold the opponents head with his left hand(like against Michael Grant TKO)

Imagine what Mike Tyson would have done to a static stick like Helenius.

Comment

Working...
          X