No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Wants Lucas Matthysse December 15, on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
    Con doesn't have a title and brings nothing to the table aside from possible legal complications for Lucas after he kills Con in the ring. Lucas against Garcia or Peterson please.
    No offense but you're insane. This is a great fight! And Khan can probably get Matthysse a bigger payday than anyone else at 140 right now.

Especially if the fight is in England.

Comment

• I don't doubt Khan for a second when he says he wants this fight. He has a very unique mix of bravery and delusion.

Taking on Matthysse definitely isn't right for Khan now. With his power and stature he's pretty much high risk/low reward personified. I think now's the time for a Prescott rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        As much as I dislike Khan. I can't deny him credit for taking on dangerous opponents back to back.
        Garcia was not looked at as dangerous. He was a replacement, underdog, looked at as too weak to keep Khan off him. The only one's who believed in Garcia were his dad and himself. They were right with everything they said, which is what makes their upset more badass. "Can Khan take the same punch Morales took?"..Khan couldn't take the punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Garcia was not looked at as dangerous. He was a replacement, underdog, looked at as too weak to keep Khan off him. The only one's who believed in Garcia were his dad and himself. They were right with everything they said, which is what makes their upset more badass. "Can Khan take the same punch Morales took?"..Khan couldn't take the punch.
          True, everyone and their mothers were on Khan... hell I was on Khan.
          After the Morales fight, everybody was on Khan to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            True, everyone and their mothers were on Khan... hell I was on Khan.
            After the Morales fight, everybody was on Khan to win.
            Nahh, I thought it could go either way... not anyone can stand in front of Morales.

Comment

• It would be a good fight, just like the Khan-Maidana fight. Khan must not care about his career, this fight is bad for him right now, if he gets KO'd his career is over. He will probably have a new trainer, Matthysse is probably licking his chops at the thoughts of this fight, he should win, it might be easy.

Comment

• Would like to see Lucas vs Garcia and Khan vs Soto

Comment

• I would give Khan MAJOR RESPECT if he takes this fight next! No question Khan can out-box Lucas early in the fight but eventually Mattysse is going to land with that Power and that is when things might go bad

and Lucas does a excellent job cutting off the ring

Comment

• I will love seeing Khan get his ass beat again=)

Comment

• Khan will get ko'd early on..I'm not a fan I don't like khan but this is a dumb move especially being first fight with a new trainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X