• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

margacheeto

Comment

floyd jr for his cowardice.....

Comment

Mayweather, "the shame of the states"...the only thing besides Manny that's greater than his skill is his cowardice.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Yes. Mexico has many legendary and honorable fighters but Marg taints that with his scummy cheating ways. A real scum to boxing, he's a worthless piece of dog crap. He brings nothing but shame to his country.
          I thought Marg was born in the usa wouldnt that make him American?

Comment

Bernard Hopkins is the shame on Americans.

Comment

Ricardo Mayorga

Comment

I can't think of a single guys thats shamed his entire country when he's stepped into the ring. In most major fights i can think of with two guys from opposite countries, it usually leads to no-quit action packed fights.

Of course Mexico will never forgive Oscar for making them look like frauds against Felix, but he was never Mexican anyway. As Jim Lampley said "He was just on loan to Mexico for one fight."

JCC Jr is bring a lot of shame to the Chavez name however. Fool needs to stop duckin Sergio and tryin to win his belts without fighting him. Martinez has been calling him out for YEARS.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I can't think of a single guys thats shamed his entire country when he's stepped into the ring. In most major fights i can think of with two guys from opposite countries, it usually leads to no-quit action packed fights.

Of course Mexico will never forgive Oscar for making them look like frauds against Felix, but he was never Mexican anyway. As Jim Lampley said "He was just on loan to Mexico for one fight."

JCC Jr is bring a lot of shame to the Chavez name however. Fool needs to stop duckin Sergio and tryin to win his belts without fighting him. Martinez has been calling him out for YEARS.
                  it was'nt the felix fight that made mexicans hate on oscar.....he schooled tito for atleats 8 damn rounds for fuk sake....but him destrying the great chavez angered a lot of mexicans tho......

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    it was'nt the felix fight that made mexicans hate on oscar.....he schooled tito for atleats 8 damn rounds for fuk sake....but him destrying the great chavez angered a lot of mexicans tho......
                    Thank you on Oscar schooling Tito.. People need to understand that's it's clear as day that the reason Mexican people, not all hate on him is because he beat Chavez!... Oh to go on topic I would say Fernando Vargas.. I never liked the guy

Comment

Originally posted by edgar85 View Post
                      I thought Marg was born in the usa wouldnt that make him American?
                      I dunno. He's a shame to whatever country he feels he represents.

Comment

Working...
                      X