Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you hate Deontay Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biased agenda driven poll gon be biased agenda driven.

I don't hate Wilder I actually like him a lot and look forward to his fights. I am a big fan of Fury though and firmly believe he's light years better and would school Wilder though, and many fanboys on here can't comprehend being a fan of more than one fighter, so they categorize me a Wilder hater like dummys.

Comment

Have got nothing against him, defend him throughout the povetkin drug shame. Find his comments about Joshua laughable when I look at his resume doe.

Comment

I don't hate him but i think he's a fraud as a champion and he's technically terribile.

HTH.

Comment

I bet Charlie z is somewhere in this thread

Comment

He hasn't fought anyone really and of all the names out there. I don't see him getting any of the big matchups at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Biased agenda driven poll gon be biased agenda driven.

I don't hate Wilder I actually like him a lot and look forward to his fights. I am a big fan of Fury though and firmly believe he's light years better and would school Wilder though, and many fanboys on here can't comprehend being a fan of more than one fighter, so they categorize me a Wilder hater like dummys.
              yeah ive never understood that group of boxing fans that for example feel like if you like floyd you gotta hate manny or if you like andre ward you gotta hate kovalev/ggg and vice versa etc..etc.....its silly to me...

i like wilder and joshua and was warming to fury before that dreadful title fight and his recent mishaps

Comment

Could anyone tell me without a doubt hes seen Tremors? You show me hes seen Tremors Ill love him, until then **** off. Fred Ward is a n acting behemoth

Comment

I dislike the fact that someone can have 37 professional fights, with only one of those being a semi-decent opponent. And that lone semi-decent opponent, hasn't beaten anyone of note himself.

I'm sure wilder was shaking in his boots before the Stiverne fight, knowing Stiverne's last three fights were Willie Herring/Arreola/Arreola.

37 fights into a career and holding a title belt..we should know something about him. But all we really know is that he's feasted on powder puffs dug up from the back alleys of Birmingham.

Wilder needs to fight someone with a pulse, or **** off.

Comment

Working...
                  X