No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is soooo disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is soooo disgusting

so fukin pathetic i cant find the words to say after the pac-mosley fight was announced official. he is definitely the most pathetic cherry picker during my lifetime. what a disgrace

yeah, ******* here....its defintely one of pac's most dumbass decision!....**** him this time!

Comment

I don't see how it's that bad.

You guys are acting like he doesn't deserve a tune up at all. I mean the last time he fought Diaz........everyone was acting like he was a bum.

I mean what the ****? Is he supposed to fight Klitschko after Mosley?

Why is it, that he has to fight the top fighter in every weight division in every single fight? Get real.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

You guys are acting like he doesn't deserve a tune up at all. I mean the last time he fought Diaz........everyone was acting like he was a bum.

Why is it, that he has to fight the top fighter in every weight division in every single fight? Get real.
        He is suppose to fight the greatest most elite fighters EVERYTIME he fights

Just like Floyd when he fought JMM

People just love complaining about their least favorite fighters. They were doing the same thing when he signed to fight Cotto because that was also major cherrypicking

Comment

what top fighter did he face? Margarito, Cotto, Hatton? i swear they had all previously had their asses beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            He is suppose to fight the greatest most elite fighters EVERYTIME he fights

Just like Floyd when he fought JMM

People just love complaining about their least favorite fighters. They were doing the same thing when he signed to fight Cotto because that was also major cherrypicking
            Lmao. If his next fight isn't against David Haye he's a bum.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by raysan View Post
              what top fighter did he face? Margarito, Cotto, Hatton? i swear they had all previously had their asses beat.
              Every figther loses

Get your ass out of Floyds 0

Comment

Originally posted by raysan View Post
                All three, generally regarded as top 5 + junior/welterweights. Easily.........and there is no other way of slicing that.

No matter what you type, you're just Wrong.

Comment

I think guys like the TS are just frustrated.

Any long time fan of the sport would realize no one fights elite fighters each and everytime.

Every fighter, even ATG's and HOF's, take easy fights, tune-ups, money fights from time to time. Hell guys like Robinson, Armstrong, Pep etc would take 5-10 **** fights in a row before facing another elite fighter.

Comment

Lmao. If his next fight isn't against David Haye he's a bum.
                    They also think there is an unlimited supply of elite WW

Its nice that Martinez is P4P#3 but calling Pac a duck because he wont fight the 160 champ is also ridiculous.

They want to see him lose so bad because a loss will "expose" him

Comment

Working...
                    X