Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Petition: Bring Lennox Lewis back to HBO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lennox is dreadful.

Often times he sounds flat out stupid, he stutters through sentences...he was really, really bad. This coming from a big Lennox fan.

Comment

Lennox was hilariously bad.

I think Roy is very good, excellent at times. I hope they keep Larry a while longer too, not looking forward to Kellerman fully taking over from him.

Comment

LOL TS I remember you I think. If it's you, then you really like Lewis.

Comment

I think Tua should be a commentator for HBO, he has a warm soothing voice.

Comment

Roy is the far better commentator he is more articulate and knows how to get across his boxing analysis which is something Lennox never could. Lennox was really intelligent but he could never convey what he was seeing in the ring to an audience, Roy and Merchant are excellent.

also IT'S OVAH!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Lennox didnt even remotely try to learn the damn fighters names. No way.

Roy is ten times better.
              this here.

Lennox was my dog when he was fighting but I'll take Roy as a commentator any day.

Comment

Roy Jones, George Foreman and Bob Papa hes ok better than Lampley

Comment

Lennox was without a doubt the dryest commentator I've ever heard. He'd say the most obvious stuff and then end with definitely. It was cringe worthy hearing what he had to say. Makes me think his brain was only developed for boxing and nothing else. It was that bad. I'd take George Foreman 10x over Lennox any day.
                  I'd have to get my mute skillz back up if Lennox were back around, as my reflects are not what they used to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    I'd rather they bring big George Foreman back to HBO. Lennox was so ****ing boring.
                    ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Definitely.

Comment

Working...
                      X