No announcement yet.

Ali the G.O.A.T. head movement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Man those punches almost look like they're actually landing... but they're not. ****'s insane.

I know right! You see the speed of the punches!?

Comment

yep ali was amazing

Comment

damn those are fast as **** punches and he dodges them like dodgeballs

Comment

Comment

Man those punches almost look like they're actually landing... but they're not. ****'s insane.

he literally dodged every single punch, including the jabs. Man was a real life super hero.
            Last edited by timboslice708; 08-11-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

GOAT? Certainly not

That belongs to margarito

Comment

how old are you guys? I think that was Ernie Terrell. For a similar set of moves watch his fight with Cleveland Williams. Williams was past his best but Ali was ridiculous. And it's one of the few times in Ali's career where he was straight vicious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  how old are you guys? I think that was Ernie Terrell. For a similar set of moves watch his fight with Cleveland Williams. Williams was past his best but Ali was ridiculous. And it's one of the few times in Ali's career where he was straight vicious!!!
                  I know, I'm just showing an example of how ridiculous his head movement was. People might have not seen this, and can appreciate Ali even more now.

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                    I know, I'm just showing an example of how ridiculous his head movement was. People might have not seen this, and can appreciate Ali even more now.
                    true. i appreciate seeing it.

Comment

In Haye-Wlad, Haye got clocked against the ropes, he proceeded to dodge six of Wlad's best punches. Punches the commentator and everyone else in the room with me thought were landing. One of the most under rated things I have ever seen in a boxing match ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X