View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 06:22 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Cardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,053,487.50
Cheers to that! - E.P.T. 
Default Who do you rate high and low?

In comparison to other posters here, sometimes my opinions of fighters go against the grain and if none of yours do, you're either lying to yourself or a sheep. Who do you rate higher or lower than others? Here are some of mine (I'm mostly going off of how good I thought they were, not resume):

Lower
*George Foreman: It's the technical flaws and questionable stamina that make me think he'd lose to many.

*post exile Ali: He relied a lot on athleticism earlier in his career and after returning lost a lot of his legs and wasn't that hard to hit. His power wasn't great either. I think guys like Lewis and Holmes would outbox him without too much trouble.

*Whitaker: I respect Whitaker a lot, so maybe I shouldn't list him. I just think this board gives him god-like status. Leonard is a similar case.

*Chavez and Monzon: Same reason. They were slow.

*Barrera: Lacked physical gifts which is a big part of why Pac and Junior Jones had their way with him.

*Bowe: Very inconsistent. Easy to hit.

Higher
*Hamed: He gets written off a lot here because of the Barrera fight (which was close) and a somewhat weak resume. I think he'd beat Barrera on most nights of his career.

*Vitali Klitschko: He doesn't lose rounds and has a great chin. The awkwardness works for him too.

*Roy Jones: Few could find his chin when he was in his prime.

*De La Hoya: Especially at the lower weights.

*Holmes: I think he was better than anyone from the 70s and possibly better than prime Ali. Solid all around.

*Tarver: I feel like he had a habit of fighting to the level of his opponent, but could give almost any light heavy problems.

*Ward/Gamboa/Rigo: I believe the hype
Cardinal Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<