No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Hopkins vs Dawson II Prediction/RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    ppl keep talking bout how hopkins is always pulling off these crazy wins nobody expected and how hes gonna do it to my boy chad. but it aint goin down like that, no way no how.

not only is hopkins not the same man he was when he beat those guys but chad is way better than those guys were. chad is one of the smartest and most skillful fighters in boxing in addition to that speed, power and size. he aint about to fall for hopkins' tricks, not for 12 rounds anyways, he got to many gears and styles to apply.

my nig is one of the best 175lbers ever, belive that. chad dawson will go down in history as one of the greats, as great as hopkins is he cant deal with that at his age. he can deal with one dimsensional, flawed mother****ers but this something diffrent.

i got nothin but love for BHop thats why i hope he doesnt get stretched out, but it will happen regardless. he goin to sleep.
    hopkins beat pascal in 1 of his best preformances not even that long ago. how come dawson couldnt do it if hes so good? dawsonns whole camp is underestimating hopkins

Comment

i just hope dawson doesnt get frustrated and do something to get disqualified. i think he might.

Comment

Dawson will knock him out.No doubt in my mind.Dawson is just too fast , better shape , too big etc...... If hopkins manages to win this , i dont even know....... anyway , not gonna happen.

Comment

ppl keep talking bout how hopkins is always pulling off these crazy wins nobody expected and how hes gonna do it to my boy chad. but it aint goin down like that, no way no how.

not only is hopkins not the same man he was when he beat those guys but chad is way better than those guys were. chad is one of the smartest and most skillful fighters in boxing in addition to that speed, power and size. he aint about to fall for hopkins' tricks, not for 12 rounds anyways, he got to many gears and styles to apply.

my nig is one of the best 175lbers ever, belive that. chad dawson will go down in history as one of the greats, as great as hopkins is he cant deal with that at his age. he can deal with one dimsensional, flawed mother****ers but this something diffrent.

i got nothin but love for BHop thats why i hope he doesnt get stretched out, but it will happen regardless. he goin to sleep.
          This right here.

Comment

how is he not the same when the pascal fight was a year ago? How is dawson "better then those guys were" when 1 of those guys was pascal and he lost to pascal. you make no sense

Comment

Bhop by decision , i saw how he had chad fighired out last fight.

Even better, i bet chad dont change a thing for this fight-his fatal flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Bhop by decision , i saw how he had chad fighired out last fight.

Even better, i bet chad dont change a thing for this fight-his fatal flaw.
                Speaking of dummies, sup walt.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  hopkins beat pascal in 1 of his best preformances not even that long ago. how come dawson couldnt do it if hes so good? dawsonns whole camp is underestimating hopkins
                  That right there my friend is the key to this fight. Everyone is over looking Hopkins, everyone! Did everyone forget how good he looked in both his fights against Pascal?

When are people gonna learn? This happens everything single time Hopkins fights!

Hopkins is gonna come out tonight and toy with a mentally weak Dawson all night!

And to those you think Dawson is gonna KO Hopkins, LMFAO!!!!!!! Hopkins has and never will be KO'd, you all should probably get used that because every time people think it's gonna happen and it never does.

WAR HOPKINS!

Comment

It's pretty silly to think that the first fight with Dawson gives any sort of an indication as to how this fight will turn out. Pascal was also dominate early on against B-Hop and see how that turned out.

Comment

Hopkins to ***** like a girl (analogue to the Calzaghe fight) after Chad decisions him.
                      Last edited by yoz; 04-28-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X