No announcement yet.

Can a JEW translate this plz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ekul_ View Post
    NSX-R, i'm not sure what kind of human being you are.... but if you can look at that partition image, and then try to come at me; as if the Palestinians are doing alright, and the Israelis aren't realy that bad..... move on. You've got your own agenda.

In regards to a massacre.. Black September, doesn't compare with the Allied destruction of Dresden.
    even if israel hadn't taken the west bank and gaza , palestine still wouldn't have it's own homeland.

don't you get it? jordan and egypt took what land palestine had left after 1948.

Comment

Originally posted by JMM_135_#1 View Post
      disgusting trunks they were, not because of what they represent or anything just looked like green suede or some ****...
      thats not the right colour actually . it was green ffs and not even the right shade

Comment

Left Hook: Arabs have no solidarity, whenever a non-Palestinian Arab has entered the occupied region; under the guise of helping.... it just been for their own self-serving gains.
        so what difference does it make then?

whether under israeli , jordanian , egyptian control there still wouldn't be a palestine.

it's not like the jordanians and egyptians are not gonna be heavyhanded if the palestinians try to revolt.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          even if israel hadn't taken the west bank and gaza , palestine still wouldn't have it's own homeland.

don't you get it? jordan and egypt took what land palestine had left after 1948.
          I'm actualy getting brain freeze trying to get arround your insane logic.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post

I'm wondering what theyre saying. Especially the `ALLAH AKBAR" part at 1.43
            you should be ashamed. The inappropriateness of the title of this thread is shameful, you should be banned!

Comment

I'm actualy getting brain freeze trying to get arround your insane logic.
              you showed "proof" that israel is committing genocide by showing pictures of maps.

there still wouldn't have been any palestine if israel didn't take the west bank and gaza.

west bank and gaza was jordanian and egyptian from 1948 'til the israelis took it from jordan and egypt in 1967.

insane logic. i'm stating facts. facts you obviously don't know. best stfu when you don't know ****.

Comment

I'm not disputing the fact.. Palestinian land has been occupied by non-Israelies, under their rule, Palestinian homes weren't being systematicly demolished, gun towers & walls weren't being errected, dehumanising the population wasn't part of the arab agenda.

Fast forward, the Israelies take control, all the above is now the status quo. You sound like one of Bill'O's perfect Americans .... in service to your country, just stfu.
                Last edited by Russian Express; 12-06-2009, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Thank you for putting "JEW" in all caps.

Comment

I'm not disputing the fact.. Palestinian land has been occupied by non-Israelies, under their rule, Palestinian homes weren't being systematicly demolished, gun towers & walls weren't being errected, dehumanising the population wasn't part of the arab agenda.

Fast forward, the Israelies take control, all the above is now the status quo. You sound like one of Bill'O's perfect Americans .... in service to your contry, just stfu.
                    you better read up on what their arab brothers did 1948-1967.

i hate mofo's that talk and don't know **** about the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      you better read up on what their arab brothers did 1948-1967.

i hate mofo's that talk and don't know **** about the topic.
                      Well instead of throwing a totaly vague statement out, why don't you enlighten me?

I hate people like Tua, who try to twist public opinion.. after reading a couple of newspapers - they think they have the whole system figured.

Arabs no doubt have been cruel, but Israelies don't even hesititate for a single second to hand out the most brutal forms of punishment to anyone. Yet they're portrayed as the polar image of the savage Arab.

Comment

Working...
                      X