Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM's counter-punching useless against Floyd, but effective against Pacquiao. LOOK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
    There is a reason why Pacquiao has selected certain types of fighters.
    and so is mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post

As you can clearly see, Floyd's reach and cat-like reflexes neutralized the counter-punching ability of Marquez.

Pacquiao was not able to reach Marquez with his jab or his left, so he was easily countered and punished.

Mayweather will be able to counter Pacquiao even more effectively since he's a superior counter-puncher, and due to his superior reflexes and reach advantage he will never be within the range of any of Pacquiao's punches.

Marquez out-landed Pacquiao in both fights, but was only able to land 12% of his punches against Mayweather.
      You fool JMM is fighting a WW two weight class above him.

JMM fought Pac at 130 and it's his best weight.

JMM looks worst than the zombie Delahoya at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikedb1984 View Post
        Im glad someone saw what I saw along time ago. I made a similar post a few weeks back about this very same thing. During the Marquez fight, Juan extended his distance and with Pac's aggressive style, Manny started to lunge in. People clown Hatton for not moving his head but Pac's habit of lunging in when he is outta range is worse.

Floyd is the best in the business as far as staying outta range and it showed during the Marquez fight. I said it then, that manny has no chance against Floyd, due to his bad habits and not having the reach. I will say this though, the only thing manny needs to do is use his footwork and improve headmovement and he will do fine. If he is on that lunging in **** then he will lose 12 rounds to 0 and possibly get knock out against Floyd.
        Great minds think alike!

Comment

As you can clearly see, Floyd's reach and cat-like reflexes neutralized the counter-punching ability of Marquez.

Pacquiao was not able to reach Marquez with his jab or his left, so he was easily countered and punished.

Mayweather will be able to counter Pacquiao even more effectively since he's a superior counter-puncher, and due to his superior reflexes and reach advantage he will never be within the range of any of Pacquiao's punches.

Marquez out-landed Pacquiao in both fights, but was only able to land 12% of his punches against Mayweather.
          A clear example of why Pacquiao ducked the fight with Mayweather.

Comment

• I take it non of you ******s have ever heard the saying that "styles make fights!!?"

The triangle theory never works fellas and only a cum guzzling nut hugging Mayweather fan would have the stupidity to try and use it.

Comment

• -JMM moved up 2 divisions to fight Mayweather. JMM's best weight was 126-130.
              -Mayweather and JMM are both defensive fighters/counterpunchers
              -Pacquiao is an attacker
              -And according to JMM, Pacquiao comes to fight.

Basically, its the styles of the 3 fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                -JMM moved up 2 divisions to fight Mayweather. JMM's best weight was 126-130.
                -Mayweather and JMM are both defensive fighters/counterpunchers
                -Pacquiao is an attacker
                -And according to JMM, Pacquiao comes to fight.

Basically, its the styles of the 3 fighters.
                Pacquiao got exposed by Marquez and will be exposed by Mayweather as well.

Comment

TS is making a mistake JMM vs PBF aggressor JMM
                  JMM vs PAC aggressor PAC
                  NOTE JMM is never good as the aggressor in a fight got KD for attacking Barrera and Pac. Don't believe me? watch youtube.

Comment

• This thread is obvious.

Pacquiao's techincal ability is ZERO. He sacrifices too much to throw those wild punches.

I agree with Slickboxer... With Mayweather's style of fighting. Pacquiao is more than likely going to lose unless Pacquiao's speed can let him get punches off first like it did for Zab.

Comment

Working...
                    X