This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $iN View Post
    At least those were real, competitive fights. British boxing is nothing but glorified sparring sessions...
    Yeah I'm sure, with fights like Briggs- Ibragimov, and Brock- Ibragimov, real exciting. You suck at life.

Comment

Yawn......

Comment

Originally posted by Rudypoop View Post
        Yeah I'm sure, with fights like Briggs- Ibragimov, and Brock- Ibragimov, real exciting. You suck at life.
        Were those big events in the US? No...

A card full of mismatches topped by a huge mismatch was considered huge over there. It's sad and pathetic.

The reason all those British fighters stay there is because those kind of bull**** fights won't cut it in America...

Comment

**** the UK when I can see more classics like Mayweather/Bruseles and Hopkins/Allen.

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
            I agree with that. But I genuinely believe Calzaghe and Khan are great fighters, protected or not. People are gonna see Calzaghes ability when he fights Taylor and Kesseler, as they will when Khan destroys the likes of Earl/Murray.

I think Frank realised tonight and with the recent decline in boxing that he needs to start making real fights.
            I think Calzaghe is a good fighter, but his talent has been completely squandered his entire career...

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
              **** the UK when I can see more classics like Mayweather/Bruseles and Hopkins/Allen.
              Theres a reason people in your country prefer UFC and also a reason nobody knows who the top p4p fighter in the world is....Go figure.

Comment

can we ban boxing in the uk for gods sake, for the good of everyone, to protect the uk from itself, this is the worst **** ever in the history of the world, ****ING GARBAGE DAY!

Comment

Were those big events in the US? No...

A card full of mismatches topped by a huge mismatch was considered huge over there. It's sad and pathetic.

The reason all those British fighters stay there is because those kind of bull**** fights won't cut it in America...

So you mean like Mayweather- Baldomir?

Comment

Tonight's card showed precisely why boxing in the UK is a joke. The top 3 fighters on the card each fought hand picked opponents that had no chance to win.

Maccarinelli fought a total bum and destroyed him in one round.

Amir Khan fought a guy who didn't even come to fight. He was a paid punching bag.

Calzaghe fought a guy who should be fighting at 154, has no credible wins at 168, and was a 33-1 underdog. He didn't deserve to be in the same ring as Calzaghe. And to top things off, a terrible stoppage to finish the night.

This card showed exactly why no one ever takes any British fighter seriously...
                    What you realy mean is Frank Warren is a Joke!!
                    Frank Warren is not British Boxing

Comment

give me red k

the only people that make sense have it

Comment

Working...
                      X