No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    And Nas also said Em killed Jay...but his word didn't count then, not to you anyway.... so what is it???

http://theversed.com/2012/09/28/kend...-making-music/
    He said that in a diss track hahahha nice try though. Now he’s claiming Hov is the best and Hip hop should be grateful they have him, I can link that interview as well. Bam!!!!! keep trying though

Comment

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
      Critics and reviews and accolades prove your greatness, Jay has that more then em. Em’s content is to simples and dumb to me while Jay makes timeless music, Listen to Reasonable and learn great music kid
      "Kid" I'm willing to bet I'm older than you, or around the same age.

Jay raps about bulls**t too. When we talked content, you mentioned even less than I did on Em's part.....

Em's bars are far more complex than Jay's, his multi syllabic rhymes are tougher, and his punchlines are crisper as well.

Accolades......as far as grammy's, Jay jas piggy backed a lot of grammy wins off of other artists songs. That's just a fact. Umbrella, Crazy In Love, Swagga Like Us, come to mind.

Comment

He said that in a diss track hahahha nice try though. Now he’s claiming Hov is the best and Hip hop should be grateful they have him, I can link that interview as well. Bam!!!!! keep trying though
        You really think if general consensus and Nas himself thought Em didn't murder him on Renegade that he would have said it??? Alright....

I can tell by the way your posts come out, I definitely have some years on you youngster.

Comment

• Oh and the major accolade....how many times has Jay won Best Rap Album???

Comment

"Kid" I'm willing to bet I'm older than you, or around the same age.

Jay raps about bulls**t too. When we talked content, you mentioned even less than I did on Em's part.....

Em's bars are far more complex than Jay's, his multi syllabic rhymes are tougher, and his punchlines are crisper as well.

Accolades......as far as grammy's, Jay jas piggy backed a lot of grammy wins off of other artists songs. That's just a fact. Umbrella, Crazy In Love, Swagga Like Us, come to mind.
            You might just be but I can call you kid if I want, I have to disagree, dead presidents Jay, can’t knock the hustle jay, dynasty intro jay had all that, only thing I give Em is his word play, other then that Hov got him on everything else, his verses are far more complex, whether he spits slow or Fast he is saying complex things and his content is much better. Goat, also since you like the source so much, they got Jay, Big, rakim, and Pac ahead of Em as a lyricist. sooo on that note Bam!!!

Comment

You might just be but I can call you kid if I want, I have to disagree, dead presidents Jay, can’t knock the hustle jay, dynasty intro jay had all that, only thing I give Em is his word play, other then that Hov got him on everything else, his verses are far more complex, whether he spits slow or Fast he is saying complex things and his content is much better. Goat, also since you like the source so much, they got Jay, Big, rakim, and Pac ahead of Em as a lyricist. sooo on that note Bam!!!
              I'm done with the pissing contest...because you just can't beat these kids on the internet now days.

Word play, bending words to rhyme, syllables in his rhymes, complex rhythm, all goes to Em.

Your opinion and I have mine. Many have theirs as well. So you can gladly continue this if you want.

You lost credibility with Banks being better lyrically than Em, and Jay not getting killed on Renegade. If you want to talk general consensus strictly, there's two where you have no point whatsoever.

Comment

Oh and the major accolade....how many times has Jay won Best Rap Album???
                I believe he won none, with like the most nominations, but he also has the most number one singles and number one albums

Comment

I'm done with the pissing contest...because you just can't beat these kids on the internet now days.

Word play, bending words to rhyme, syllables in his rhymes, complex rhythm, all goes to Em.

Your opinion and I have mine. Many have theirs as well. So you can gladly continue this if you want.

You lost credibility with Banks being better lyrically than Em, and Jay not getting killed on Renegade. If you want to talk general consensus strictly, there's two where you have no point whatsoever.
                  Hahahah you madd! You lost credibility saying Big is overrated and Em was better then him, I don’t know how many times I have to say Prime em is better then banks and is in my top 5, you’re just trying to make me look bad, nice try. I schooled you in this topic, I brought facts while you bring up your opinion. Well I’m getting off now, going to knock out and listen to Reasonable doubt

Comment

I believe he won none, with like the most nominations, but he also has the most number one singles and number one albums
                    He won 1......Em won 5 so far.

Since we're talking singles and ranking albums, how about album sales worldwide??? But of course we all know how those numbers look.

Comment

Hahahah you madd! You lost credibility saying Big is overrated and Em was better then him, I don’t know how many times I have to say Prime em is better then banks and is in my top 5, you’re just trying to make me look bad, nice try. I schooled you in this topic, I brought facts while you bring up your opinion. Well I’m getting off now, going to knock out and listen to Reasonable doubt
                      Facts......like oh yeah Banks and Jay do that too, without providing any specific stuff about their rhymes or the way they do....

Biggie's lyrical content was limited, who the f**k could debate that??? His content was more limited than Jay, Em, Nas, or anyone else in that conversation.

Comment

Working...
                      X