Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao is a not a boss....hes just bob arums servant.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna bump this when Pac becomes president

Comment

Manny is in a better position right now than any other boxer out there. Unlike certain boxers, Manny has a brighter future after boxing. Unlike certain boxers out there, Manny isnt living from paycheck to paycheck while trying to support his gambling habits and paying his legal fees. He's also not potentially facing jailtime on multiple charges. Being a boss sucks.

Comment

pediao is just arum's latest pet. It has been said people have spotted arum walking manny around vegas with a leash.

Comment

if im the boss i wouldnt spend time worrying who ill fight and where to go to negotiate i leave it all up to my underlings to take care of everything because as a fighter boss all i want to think is when and how i train. everythings taken care by my men, even the money ill received which is in the amount i give my nod to. now thats being the boss. now whos doing what between Team Pac And Top Rank, thats who the BOSS is.

Comment

haha, ask floyd who he's going to fight next.

"Like I said, al haymon and leonard ellerbe are my advisors. And they do a hell of a job with floyd mayweathers career"

"Like I said before, Oscar De la hoya's doing one hell of a job, we got mayweather promotions..."

Brian Kenny: "wtf are you babbling about"

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
              Idiots running around bragging about their networth, snapping and beating their wives/security guards/kids, facing jail time, owing millions to the IRS, dropping ******ed bets on sports games, wasting millions on diamond encrusted watches and jewlery

= BOSS

guy who under-projects his networth and made it to the congress of a nation = loser

most powerful men prefer to under-project their power. most men who over-compensate over-project. tell me who is more powerful, P Diddy or David Rockefeller.

this is what's wrong with the childish mentality

I have a feeling that is going to go waaaaay over their heads.. I don't think most *****s understand how they operate at that level.

Comment

Haters gonna hate

If I'm Pacquaio, I'm keeping Arum on the payroll

Comment

Filipinos were colonized many times, they are mentally conditioned to serve the white man and Manny is no exception. What Arum says, Manny does!

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post
                    Filipinos were colonized many times, they are mentally conditioned to serve the white man and Manny is no exception. What Arum says, Manny does!
                    They are independant now and Pacquiao is a part of the parliament fact.

floyd is hated in his own country. everywhere he goes, he's booed and ridiculed. losing =(

are you black btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                      are you black?
                      I don't think so cuz he wouldn't be talkin like that if he was.

Comment

Working...
                      X