Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle of L.A...Real or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Battle of L.A...Real or not?

All you can really see in this video is spotlights in the sky. But apparently thousands of people reported seeing the same thing, a really bright light in the sky travelling at a slow speed. This happened 2 weeks after Pearl Harbour, maybe it was the japs?

Comment

bump??????????

Comment

I'm a sucker for alien stories.

I wouldn't doubt that it is true, though. Isn't there some saying that tell us we only know 10-20% of everything that actually happens

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
          I'm a sucker for alien stories.

I wouldn't doubt that it is true, though. Isn't there some saying that tell us we only know 10-20% of everything that actually happens
          Yeah me too

Altough i am a realist and some of these UFO sighting videos are ridiculous. But this one is very interesting. Not only was the video filmed at a time when CGI was non-existent there are also hundreds of thousands of eye witnesses all claiming to have seen the same thing.

Comment

there is a documentary on snagfilms.com that talks about the 10 best UFO sightings of all time. It's really interesting.

Go on the site and check it out. It streams for free. I don't remember that title, but it sticks out

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              there is a documentary on snagfilms.com that talks about the 10 best UFO sightings of all time. It's really interesting.

Go on the site and check it out. It streams for free. I don't remember that title, but it sticks out
              Thank you i will check that out. Its not called 'the greatest story ever denied' is it?

Comment

Full radio broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
                  Thank you i will check that out. Its not called 'the greatest story ever denied' is it?
                  Nah... I'm at work. Let me see if I can access the site from here.

... sweet, the site works.

This is the link.

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title...ufo_sightings/

Comment

well....where did they all land?

Comment

Working...
                    X