Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aj fights sell out in an hour wilder fight are still for for sale after 3 month s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't compare them. Joshua is Olympic gold medalist and World Heavyweight champ. That's a very big deal in the UK. Not so much in the US where you have a long history of Olympic and heavyweight champs.

UK wise he's probably the number 1 sports star in the country.

Don't think even Floyd for all his success in the ring was ever the biggest sports star in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      us americans have many distractions. wtf else is there to do in other countries 1 event ever few years
      You're too busy dodging bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
        You're too busy dodging bullets.
        like i said, too many distractions

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          like i said, too many distractions

Stay safe

Comment

It’s not like it’s record breaking gate numbers. The Klitschko fight did like 8 million. 90k people in a stadium and the gates only 9 million?

Comment

what the ticket price? 1 pounds?? i read somewhere the "90k people" klitschko fight dont even bring 10 mil gate revenue, that is patethic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                It’s not like it’s record breaking gate numbers. The Klitschko fight did like 8 million. 90k people in a stadium and the gates only 9 million?
                Originally posted by betmen View Post
                what the ticket price? 1 pounds?? i read somewhere the "90k people" klitschko fight dont even bring 10 mil gate revenue, that is patethic.
                You seriously expect to charge people a bucketload to sit near the top of a stadium where all you can really see is the screen and not the actual fighters fighting?

That aside AJ selling out in an hour (and equally the gate numbers) are irrelevant because a lot of Joshua tickets go to resellers who then upsell... hence his fights don't really sell out in an hour (though they do sell out) and the gate numbers are actually higher than advertised considering Hearn and Joshua have a hand in the StubHub pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
                  Stay safe
                  i dont have bullets with my name on them

i aint worth it

Comment

Ppl are not crossing states to watch Wilder. TV wise he could be watched more because the obvious size of the US.

AJ is on fire in the UK. In the end the match up is what matters and Wilder vs AJ is the fight that matters, not their bank accounts

Comment

50/50 though.

Comment

Working...
                      X