Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pacquiao: Protein shakes being replaced with more food. Good or Bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
    Michael Phelps famously had 12,000 calorie diet for his training and he weighs like 190lbs so why can't a 150lbs pacquiao (in training) do 7000? That doesn't seem too unbelievable to me. **** the average american probably eats 5000 and they don't even train
    first off 12k calroies a day is an abosluet lie and nothing more than the media talking nonsense. don't you always hear these clowns talkign about "x" athlete being 3% BF or "x" athlete putting on 20 lbs of muscle?

12k calories a day....LMAO.

bro Pacquia owould start putting fat @ 3k calories a day. 7k on a little filipino guy 5'6 with a tiny tiny frame? LOL. people in complete denial about him. it would not suprised me one bit if they were using drugs since early in his carreer you will be very suprised at the drug usage all over sports.

RJJ is another juicer and was 100% juiced to the gills vs Ruiz and throughout his carreeer.

Comment

As long as he fights good, I don't care what he does in training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
        As long as he fights good, I don't care what he does in training camp.
        Awesome sig man. Do you mind if I use it?

Comment

If you can afford to have good food and a chef have that **** ready any time you want why the **** would you drink protein.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            first off 12k calroies a day is an abosluet lie and nothing more than the media talking nonsense. don't you always hear these clowns talkign about "x" athlete being 3% BF or "x" athlete putting on 20 lbs of muscle?

12k calories a day....LMAO.

bro Pacquia owould start putting fat @ 3k calories a day. 7k on a little filipino guy 5'6 with a tiny tiny frame? LOL. people in complete denial about him. it would not suprised me one bit if they were using drugs since early in his carreer you will be very suprised at the drug usage all over sports.

RJJ is another juicer and was 100% juiced to the gills vs Ruiz and throughout his carreeer.
            You're in denial ***.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
              michael phelps famously had 12,000 calorie diet for his training and he weighs like 190lbs so why can't a 150lbs pacquiao (in training) do 7000? That doesn't seem too unbelievable to me. **** the average american probably eats 5000 and they don't even train :lol1:
              omg................

Comment

Originally posted by L3TH4L View Post
                Awesome sig man. Do you mind if I use it?
                Just message me and I'll make you one.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Nowhere close to that
                  A pound of tuna has 117g of protein. A pound of turkey around a 135.

Comment

food eats at your energy levels, and you gotta wait about 3 hours after a good meal before you can workout proper

otherwise, food is just as good

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                      food eats at your energy levels, and you gotta wait about 3 hours after a good meal before you can workout proper

otherwise, food is just as good
                      If you got diabeties maybe.

Comment

Working...
                      X