No announcement yet.

Broner is going to knock Mikey out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Look at these bigots doing their best to defend their fellow bigot. PATHETIC.
    I know Bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Wrong again.

He said that I don't post racist stuff but I root for my own race.

That's a contradiction and you're too stupid to see it.
      Originally posted by //// View Post
      You're not the manly type to state your racial views in a direct/bannable way but you're one of those dopey beta sportsfans who roots for fighters of one race thinking you're getting away with something clever whilst whimpering about racism to everyone else.

I believe you lactate and have periods as well.
      Try again and read carefully. What he said means that you don't outright say racist stuff that would warrant an offense that is enough to be bannable, but you are one of those that hides a racial agenda.

I think you are the one who is too stupid to see it and thought that you are being clever. Next time look at the words carefully before smothering your lipstick all over your keyboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Try again and read carefully. What he said means that you don't outright say racist stuff that would warrant an offense that is enough to be bannable, but you are one of those that hides a racial agenda.

I think you are the one who is too stupid to see it and thought that you are being clever. Next time look at the words carefully before smothering your lipstick all over your keyboard.
        Wrong again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
          Wrong again.

no, the post made sense but you misread it. youve made a fool out of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            The idiot does not even get the post but I'm the idiot now while also calling me racist, a man that has 2 black men on my sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Where are my racist posts that you said you were going to dig up? I'm still waiting.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              The idiot does not even get the post but I'm the idiot now while also calling me racist, a man that has 2 black men on my sig.
              He's been banned multiple times for racism and that's a fact whether you like it or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
                pick up the phone??? how does that make you look tough?? you can fly your ass here and get you neck broken anytime you wish
                I suggest you fall back before I break your face

Comment

• Broner is going to grab drunk ass Omar's vag

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    I suggest you fall back before I break your face
                    WHEN!!!!!! when man WHEN!!!! I BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS NOW

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      People act like this was the first ever wrong prediction in history.

If you go on a search for wrong predictions on this forum you will go on for all eternity.
                      true

thats why this had to be bumped. to join the other failed predictions. if a person is willing to be bold, they should be ready for the backlash.

Comment

Working...
                      X