No announcement yet.

Lou DiBella: PPV is fading, Canelo's recent PPV Figures are all inflated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Wait... How exactly do they offer PPV? What is this sorcery? Educate me on this.
    its a tv box programmed to watch free movies, free channels, ppv, etc. some of the movies are not HD but its clear enough, i think the lowest is like 720p or something which is still very clear.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      This particular box has an app called Sports Access thats exclusive with the box that carries every major sporting event in the World. All the Boxing / UFC PPVs are available 720/1080p HD.

Is there some type of monthly fee with this box or something? I've been paying DirectTV $100 a month while this is out? Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        its a tv box programmed to watch free movies, free channels, ppv, etc. some of the movies are not HD but its clear enough, i think the lowest is like 720p or something which is still very clear.
        So, you knew about this too? Man, and I thought we were family in here.

Comment

Is there some type of monthly fee with this box or something? I've been paying DirectTV $100 a month while this is out? Wtf
          It's a one time fee for the box, no monthly service. I'm actually an authorized dealer for these boxes. If you're interested hit me up on PM

Comment

Wilder has nothing to do with Canelo though? Why would he care? And I don't even know the original numbers reported for Canelo-Cotto so it shows how much I care about PPV sales. But is it really farfetched that it did lower than whatever was reported?
            yea 900k to under 500 is pretty far ,Canelo has nothing to Wilder but look at the context ,his talking about PPV in general useing Canelo to show how bad PPV is ,someday he was talkin about Wilder being seen by more ppl then AJ on PPV etc ,so he have agenda here.

Comment

I certainly don't believe that Canelo vs Khan did more than 500k. HBO declined to release the official numbers for a reason

Comment

This particular box has an app called Sports Access thats exclusive with the box that carries every major sporting event in the World. All the Boxing / UFC PPVs are available 720/1080p HD.
                Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                It's a one time fee for the box, no monthly service. I'm actually an authorized dealer for these boxes. If you're interested hit me up on PM

On a serious note, I gotta get out of this DirecTV contract first but I'll hold you up on that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Lou trying to justify the fact that none of is fighters are capable of fighting on PPV.
                  Pretty much.

Hearn is talking about money.
                  Dibella is talking about eyeballs.

That tells you what you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                    yea 900k to under 500 is pretty far ,Canelo has nothing to Wilder but look at the context ,his talking about PPV in general useing Canelo to show how bad PPV is ,someday he was talkin about Wilder being seen by more ppl then AJ on PPV etc ,so he have agenda here.
                    Well, maybe he said that at a time when PPV was still doing decently? Maybe now he changed his mind seeing how bad PPV's are doing. Lol

Comment

Well, maybe he said that at a time when PPV was still doing decently? Maybe now he changed his mind seeing how bad PPV's are doing. Lol
                      Well ,Canelo-Chavez Jr is first big event since Canelo-Cotto (we talkin USA here) so lets wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X