Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Alvarez's "I don't like him" a valid reason for not fighting somebody?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Bro. The bold. Your thong is showing for real.

Fighter A gets robbed = rematch warranted.
    Fighter B gets robbed = rematch not warranted.

That's NOT how it works. Either BOTH need rematches or neither do.

Then you go on to suggest that there's nobody on Golovkin's level when he barely caused any damage against Carnelo and failed to convince five judges across two fights that he did enough?

Like seriously, do you listen to yourself? You're a Golovkin fan. You cried when you saw him run out of the arena after losing against Carnelo. Just admit that bias bro! You're a hypocrite.

Done.
    I'm not a GGG fan I think he's a ducker, you're actually dense beyond belief. Pac has no obligation to avenge a robbery he's moved past whereas GGG hasn't moved past his. Again, you're being incredibly stupid.

Comment

Bro. The bold. Your thong is showing for real.

Fighter A gets robbed = rematch warranted.
      Fighter B gets robbed = rematch not warranted.

That's NOT how it works. Either BOTH need rematches or neither do.

Then you go on to suggest that there's nobody on Golovkin's level when he barely caused any damage against Carnelo and failed to convince five judges across two fights that he did enough?

Like seriously, do you listen to yourself? You're a Golovkin fan. You cried when you saw him run out of the arena after losing against Carnelo. Just admit that bias bro! You're a hypocrite.

Done.
      You also think GGG didn't win the first fight, are you insane? Canelo fanboys live in another dimension you're so deluded. The judges were biased and most likely rigged ffs.

Comment

"I don't like him" is never the real reason.

It's usually something a fighter says when he has been advised against taking the fight by his advisors for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          Canelo has more important fights than an old Golovkin, even a kovalev fight does more for his legacy then beating Golovkin again for the 3rd time IMO...Golovkin is old and fighting him again comes with zero credit but a bunch of criticism by rabid Golovkin supporters who have been lying to themselves for 6 years. Relax man I’m not hear to be disrespected, if don’t agree just ignore my comments and don’t be bitter
          Golovkin is old and past it but Kovalev isn't... wow. Canelo didn't even win the first fight and I think that second fight was a draw. He's always had the judges on his side though, just a disgrace really, you're most likely afraid of seeing him lose whereas I don't care if GGG wins or loses. I just wanna see Canelo win a megafight convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I don't think it is the real reason he won't fight GGG. The fight was almost made but GGG refused to fight him in Vegas because of the bias scoring of the first two fights. That was the deal killer. Canelo and Oscar refuse to fight GGG outside of Vegas because they are not confident of victory in a neutral city. Canelo won't ever fight GGG outside of Vegas for fear of losing and any other reason is just a BS excuse. Canelo's get a belt and then I'll fight you is just more BS. GGG will probably be the IBF world middleweight champion on October 5th. Canelo will still never fight GGG.
            ... That's the "reality" in top boxing business -- ODLH lured GGG into "rematch" and "trilogy", and GGG took the huge money and did the minimum in those fights... GGG chose the big money and now he wants "revenge"...

Comment

Yes he did. He said before he backed out of the rematch. Some interview where they asked him if he was going to invite Horn out for breakfast like he did Bradley.
              Happened when he's still keen of the rematch... The reason GrandPac doesn't want to rematch Horn is because he doesn't want to give him a title shot and to fight in Australia...

Rematch can only happen if Horn miraculously re-capture the WBO title and sign with PBC...

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
                The reason GrandPac doesn't want to rematch Horn is because he doesn't want... to fight in Australia...
                And yet people praise him for that but say Ruiz is scared / ducking when he has the same issue with rematching Joshua in the UK.

Comment

If anything, a fighter should be more compelled to face someone they don't like. Therefore, it's not a valid excuse to me.

Comment

PED Cinnabon just doesn't want to roll those dice again

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... That's the "reality" in top boxing business -- ODLH lured GGG into "rematch" and "trilogy", and GGG took the huge money and did the minimum in those fights... GGG chose the big money and now he wants "revenge"...
                      was ggg lured by jacobs team? he looked about the same in that fight and canelo is a better boxer than jacobs..

Comment

Working...
                      X