No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Heavyweight Chess Board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Heavyweight Chess Board

By Tris Dixon - IT seems a week does not go by without a few more twists and turns in the heavyweight division. Former heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua turned heel in an intriguing interview with Sky's Anna Woolhouse and Tyson Fury announced he would fight Deontay Wilder in February next year even before Wilder has announced a date and venue for his next bout agai...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sceeming moves

Ruiz is stoping and holding the belts to ransom because him and haymon the main grub are to scared to loose them...… just to let the world know how shifty team ruiz is, mexico is rated level 2 on the u.s travel risk just the same as suidi arabia.....but ruiz wants to fight in mexico, i hope the court strips him..... Just making fans suffer..... Al haymon your a grub

Comment

If boxing is like game of thrones, Hughie Fury is Bran Stark and will finish undisputed

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiebox2019 View Post
        Ruiz is stoping and holding the belts to ransom because him and haymon the main grub are to scared to loose them...… just to let the world know how shifty team ruiz is, mexico is rated level 2 on the u.s travel risk just the same as suidi arabia.....but ruiz wants to fight in mexico, i hope the court strips him..... Just making fans suffer..... Al haymon your a grub
        I heard the Saudis paid Trump 40 mill for that Level 2

Comment

His Ruiz has said USA or Mexico but has settled for New York now.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            If boxing is like game of thrones, Hughie Fury is Bran Stark and will finish undisputed

Nah! Tyson 'Woe is me' Fury is more like the GOT character Hot-Pie.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Nah! Tyson 'Woe is me' Fury is more like the GOT character Hot-Pie.
              I was referring to Hughie though.

David Price is Hodor, mercilessly fed to PED cheats (whyte walkers)

Comment

It's only #2 because they can't rank themselves. Did I just hear more gunshots?

No one gives a flying f**k what the US and their political agenda ranks countries as.

Comment

Log off. Anybody that mentions that stupid season ending episode on any unrealed topic needs time away from all electrical advices.

Play outside or for a hobby for three days.

Comment

I was referring to Hughie though.

David Price is Hodor, mercilessly fed to PED cheats (whyte walkers)
                    Sorry, Chess and Hughie did not connect .

Comment

Working...
                    X