Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's KO Of Breazeale Peaked At 990K Viewers For Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    LOL. I could taste the salt in your post. We don't need to be discussing all this and angering you so much.

Just get your superstar wilder to admit he is very much the B side against Anthony Joshua and we can all move forward and get these fights made.
    Why would I be salty that I live in a place others risk life & limb to get here?

Fighters come to America to be superstars. The HW division was dead when Wlad started fighting mostly in Germany. But thanks to Wilder (and Fury for coming over here) the HW division has life into it.

Let's see if AJ is mentally tough enough to make it over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Maybe one day someone will read back to you everything you write to let you know what a biased troll is. You do nothing but write propaganda and delusion.

It's also not a case of wanting to see it fail. It's a case of it actually failing. We're just here to read the words of bitterness from all the shlt talkers who spread their crazy f3cked up madness.
      Sid, I apologize about that mate. I didn't mean to offend or upset you with my comments. I was just responding to the many haters and trolls who were wishing and hoping for Deontay Wilder's demise.

P.S. I am neither propagandic or delusional

Comment

Go on, let those salty tears flow. They taste delicious from here.
        Sid, you don't agree that Eddie Hearn needs to sign that Wilder vs Joshua fight as soon as possible and especially before the September 2020 deadline when his two year window at DAZN closes because if he doesn't he's out at DAZN?

Comment

Go read up on the story of Netflix to see how stupid this is.

I'm here to help you, man. Let me guide you. I'll lead you towards the light. I'm your salvation.
          Sid, I am touched. You want to lead me to the light of salvation. That's awfully nice of you. It's ironic, because I thought I was the one who was leading you to the light by showing you how flawed and misleading your feelings toward Deontay Wilder were. In any case, I applaud you. You are making progress. So keep up the good work! We cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Why would I be salty that I live in a place others risk life & limb to get here?

Fighters come to America to be superstars. The HW division was dead when Wlad started fighting mostly in Germany. But thanks to Wilder (and Fury for coming over here) the HW division has life into it.

Let's see if AJ is mentally tough enough to make it over here.
            Nobody is going to America to be a star.

They are going there to take money out of the American market. What Floyd and Canelo leave on the table is there for the taking.

AJ is the HW ticket seller, he is the one setting the prices and driving up the purses for everyone. There would be nothing for Deyonce and Fury if AJ didn't exist as their careers have been poorly managed.

Being a star in the US don't mean **** other than taking money out of the people. So why are you bragging?

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Sid, I apologize about that mate. I didn't mean to offend or upset you with my comments. I was just responding to the many haters and trolls who were wishing and hoping for Deontay Wilder's demise.

P.S. I am neither propagandic or delusional
              They're not trolls if it's the truth what they say about Deontay. Stop being such a nationalist. Do you see us Brits support Fury or Whyte when they come out with something ridiculous? No you don't.

Did you see us go on a smear campaign against Golovkin with all that business over the Eubank fight? No. We told it how it was. We blamed the people who were guilty. Eubanks Twitter feed had every Brit on there laughing at him after giving it the bug 'un when he said he wanted the fight. everyone could see it was just bluster and excuses. Brook then had to come in and fight instead.

Try and do likewise. Then you won't have me calling you and others out. If your fighters are delusional cowards who do nothing but lie and contradict themselves all the time, you don't need to join in and do the same. Have some self respect and decency. Just be honest about situations. That's all I ask.

Comment

Sid, you don't agree that Eddie Hearn needs to sign that Wilder vs Joshua fight as soon as possible and especially before the September 2020 deadline when his two year window at DAZN closes because if he doesn't he's out at DAZN?
                He's doing everything in his power to make it. The huge A side has offered 40%, a rematch clause Wilder's way, and the first fight on US soil. No other time in history has such an extreme contract been made by a big star to a weak B side nobody who can't sell tickets before. They're jumping through hoops which has also never happened before in history. If it has, then tell me who?

What has Wilder and co done in terms of concessions? Nothing.

Keep on hoping Eddie and DAZN part company. But it isn't going to happen.

Comment

Sid, I am touched. You want to lead me to the light of salvation. That's awfully nice of you. It's ironic, because I thought I was the one who was leading you to the light by showing you how flawed and misleading your feelings toward Deontay Wilder were. In any case, I applaud you. You are making progress. So keep up the good work! We cool
                  If my feelings are flawed and misleading towards Deontay, then you'd have no problem in showing which areas i'm supposedly ignorant on?

I bet you can't. In fact, I know you can't. That's the difference between you and I.

Comment

Working...
                  X