Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Piece of **** MMA Community Will See Lobov in Coma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf is up with paulie anyways?? why is he acting like a biiatch on her period all the time? i hope he gets his shiiet pushed in.

Comment

Any MMA fan thinks that boxers use pads or says that boxers use more ounces in their gloves and think that this padding protects boxers go box a professional boxer for 12 rounds.

Comment

Paulie going full Wilder on the promo of his fight talking about dead boxers and putting people in a coma. Let's see how his comments are treated. The thing is, Wilder saying he wants a body is a credible threat due to his devastating power. Paulie on the other hand has featherfists. But there should be the same reaction to Paulie's comments right... (??)
        Last edited by davidw9785; 05-22-2019, 10:06 AM. Reason: added word

Comment

Originally posted by Boxknowledge75 View Post
          Ok, maybe he can get me on my backside then what? Ground and pound? Over power me? We talking 130 lbs on a 200 lb man... You see I can fight. If I get a hold of both his little wrist, then what? What will he do. If this is was a street fight I’d be grabbing his throat, eye gouges, hair pulling, pull his head towards me and bite him in his face, etc. now that’s down and dirty. If I get’em in a headlock it’s over! Plus I do know a few moves, ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT SIZE AND STRENGTH DO MATTER when it comes to mma.
          Well if were talking street fighting then grappling isnt the best idea, because at least where i live everyone stabs people. And if youve got some basic grappling skills maybe you could handle another smaller, basci grappler. But if you're talking about a Paulie equivalent in the MMA sense 70lbs wont save you.You wouldn't be pinning hes wrists, youd be trying to find a way to get him off your back. And good grapplers can choke you out without their hands mate, triangles ect are pretty effective. Just like you say a 130lbder could outbox you, a 130lb decent grappler will outgrapple you my man. Theres a good vid of a 140kg wrestler getting handled by an elite wrestler, about 70kg on youtube in a comp. Skills still pay the bills.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
            Paulie going full Wilder on the promo of his fight talking about dead boxers and putting people in a coma. Let's see how his comments are treated. The thing is, Wilder saying he wants a body is a credible threat due to his devastating power. Paulie on the other hand has featherfists. But there should be the same reaction to Paulie's comments right... (??)
            Paulie wont get called out since he is White just like how Triple Girl didn't get criticized for leaving the ring like a diva without doing the post ring interview after GOATnelo kicked his a$s yet Cam Newton got slammed for his post SuperBowl interview even though the White Devils were rattling & provoking him

Comment

Originally posted by Boxknowledge75 View Post
              This will actually be the first time I’ll be rooting for Paulie. In boxing size or strength don’t matter... l’m a 200 Lb’er and I don’t see a 130 lbs mma fighter out wrestling me, but I do see a 130 lbs boxer boxing my ears off!
              I would pay to see this feather fisted beat him to a pulp or even K him TFO.
              Meh, more likely a 130 lbs boxer will just be nullified by you just clinching and dirty boxing him from there while grabbing him because he is trained to "wait for the referee to separate him" and doesn't know how to get a 200 lbs guy off of him.

But a 130 lbs BJJ Black belt would make you his b1tch and there is no way around it here. There is a reason why BJJ tournaments have "open weight class" tournaments apart from the standard tournaments. It's all about technique. If you don't have it, you just can't win. You will NEVER see an open weight tournament on boxing, that's just ridiculous. Weight is a real factor there.

It looks like you are still living in 1993, the age before UFC 1.
              Last edited by Greg House; 05-22-2019, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                Paulie wont get called out since he is White just like how Triple Girl didn't get criticized for leaving the ring like a diva without doing the post ring interview after GOATnelo kicked his a$s yet Cam Newton got slammed for his post SuperBowl interview even though the White Devils were rattling & provoking him
                Both of them should get called out for sure . Both should know better

It’s a *****y thing to say ... Paulie is a classless weasel and wilder is just ignorant to say such nonsense

Not a clue about the super bowl . Can’t watch that s**t too many adverts and to stop start for me

Comment

Realistically Paulie is going to **** Artem's world up. Dude looked like he was the star of a horror movie after fighting the grappler Jason Knight. Artem takes too many lumps against average strikers and all his fights in UFC were striking wars that went to decision. A high level boxer would outclass him and there is no way around it. The pressure is on Paulie here.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Cool, nobody in america gives a flying ***** about sky sports anyways
                    Yeah, but im not in America, im in the UK, where nobody gives a flying **** about Paulie since a domestic level journeyman bash him up a couple of years ago..

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
                      Paulie is pretty effing good pundit and ringside sportscaster. I dont understand how a boxing fan would want him to lose his job because it makes some corporate douchebag at Sky uncomfortable to hear his comments for his fight build up. What's with the hate?
                      I dont hate the man, its just in PC Britain youve only got to say one little thing wrong and you're out on your arse before you know it. So why shouldnt it apply to him, since, wishing comas on people when you're in combat sports is a pretty lowlife move dont you think?

Comment

Working...
                      X