No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    Mueller report is very interesting! Not going to post anything about it, except the shit's going to hit the fan now.
    America has changed. You roll with your side to the end. No matter how much nastiness they do. As long as the other side doesn't get in.

i saw that for decades in Jamaica and boy, it certainly held back our development.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      America has changed. You roll with your side to the end. No matter how much nastiness they do. As long as the other side doesn't get in.

i saw that for decades in Jamaica and boy, it certainly held back our development.
      I don't make excuses for a party when they do harm. I'm for people, not corrupt corporations, big pharma, giant companies that screw average people...etc.
      And yes, America has changed, for better AND...for worse, far more worse, imo, and depending on who you ask. We are not so innocent as some would like to believe.
      Both parties are nasty. Maybe, just maybe, some people enter politics because they want to help.

But over time, they learn that they have to play the game, or become irrelevant. And maybe, what is considered help for one cause isn't good for another.

It's a very complicated and confusing state of affairs, or there wouldn't be so many non-political agencies. I meant a lot of crap is being uncovered by the Mueller report. Corruption in our country goes back to when we stole this land from it's native peoples.
      Last edited by jazluvr; 04-19-2019, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• And by the way, the shit is still going to hit the fan.

Comment

I don't make excuses for a party when they do harm. I'm for people, not corrupt corporations, big pharma, giant companies that screw average people...etc.
          And yes, America has changed, for better AND...for worse, far more worse, imo, and depending on who you ask.
          We are not so innocent as some would like to believe.
          Both parties are nasty. Maybe, just maybe, some people enter politics because they want to help.

But over time, they learn that they have to play the game, or become irrelevant. And maybe, what is considered help for one cause isn't good for another.

It's a very complicated and confusing state of affairs, or there wouldn't be so many non-political agencies. I meant a lot of crap is being uncovered by the Mueller report. Corruption in our country goes back to when we stole this land from it's native peoples.
          Nah man. That you wasn't directed at you. it's just a general "you."

Red - i agree

Comment

• My mistake.........

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              LOL if you cant afford 12.00 for a 5 year ID then you lost the game of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Worst part is its the dumbest argument because they need the ID card to get their freebies so you know they have one!

Its **** like this that makes the Dem party so see through.

Comment

And by the way, the shit is still going to hit the fan.
                  Why is **** going to hit the fan now?

I'm glad the redacted report has been released so soon. I plan on reading it at some stage. I'm a busy man though so it will have to wait but I'm glad for the USA that it's been released and that Mueller was allowed to finish his investigation.

As to the other thing being discussed in this topic.....I agree ID needed to vote. Voting isn't mandatory, if people want to vote they can use their ID.

Comment

• Fox News is State TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      And yes, America has changed, for better AND...for worse, far more worse, imo, and depending on who you ask. We are not so innocent as some would like to believe.
                      I lost a lot of respect for people i used to think were stand up people who stood on principle.

Trump being President has shown me everything they used to claim they stood for was all B.S. No morals. No principles. No backbone.

You cannot be a decent person & still support an indecent person like Trump. There is not one quality in that man that you'd want your children to emulate. A truly decent person who stands on truth, integrity, morals & principles would find Trump"s character repulsive.

It's not about judges, taxes, economics, or none of that stuff. Those battles have been fought since before we were alive & will be fought after we're long gone. Truth, integrity, & principles is what you'll be judged on

Comment

Working...
                      X