Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn's Top Five in Order: Joshua, Fury, Whyte, Wilder, Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Jax I got that but I still found it utterly ridiculous ranking him 5th. I think we should all be able to agree on that.
    Eddie did state it was on 'gut feeling' in the full interveiw which to me he aknowledges that there is no real solid basis for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      Eddie did state it was on 'gut feeling' in the full interveiw which to me he aknowledges that there is no real solid basis for it.
      Ok I got you. I think usyk can beat all of them if he can handle the power they all have. He is such a far superior boxer to all of them.

Comment

I really believe Usyk beats them all. I'm waiting for him to take a good HW punch, but something tells me he'll be near 9-3ish against the whole bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
          Bingo, at least someone gets it.
          I do wonder if the fanboys and Haters are equally as dumb not to see it, the more I read these forums the more that opinion gets cemented.

Promoters say anything to get people talking about their fighters, it's fight business 1-o-1.

Comment

Usyk can't beat Fury, but can beat the others.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              Why is he? He fought the mighty Travis Kaufman and then Christian Hammer in his last fight. He's beaten bums his whole career and got stopped the only time he stepped up.
              Yup, that's why Whyte don't wanna fight him???

Comment

Originally posted by gabossboy View Post
                Last time I checked Wilder knocked Fury out cold. Dude jumped up like a crackhead, must have been the residual effect. Then the ref had him place his hands on his shoulder to get his legs back. In the aftermath, Wilder was willing to give Fury an immediate rematch, Fury decided he would be better off fighting against...who? We know Joshua scary and Whyte got beat by scary. The other guy is a cruiserweight and he will be fighting who? The guy that got stopped by scary. Wait that was a stoppage, but the Fury fight was allowed to continue. Im confused.
                Might want to check again boyo, he wasn't out cold.

That should address some of your confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                  Eddie does the right thing by promoting female boxing. He is a pioneer and sees a massive market potential. You may not give a %$%$# about it now, but give it some time and you or somebody next to you will. Nobody gave a %$%%$% about female UFC until Rhonda came on board and Dana White promoted her like crazy. It paid off. MMA is associated with UFC, not Bellator or whatever, not in the least because of Rhonda. The same will be here.

For god sake, women are 50% of the world population, how can anyone ignore a market of that size? You need to be an idiot not to see the potential there + giving a sharp rise of feminism and equality, women's combat sports will only be growing. But it takes a visionary to recognize this. Hearn is one of those visionaries and he will buy many Bentleys for himself because of it, while you will be sitting in your mummy's basement complaining about how nobody gives a $#$# about women's boxing.

[sorry for late reply, was on holiday] Okay, so you can embarrass the fk out yourself all day long for all I care but I have two teenagers to look after, so go ahead and jerk off to Eddie and his feminist vision which nobody cares about, and whatever else you think is just funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                    [sorry for late reply, was on holiday] Okay, so you can embarrass the fk out yourself all day long for all I care but I have two teenagers to look after, so go ahead and jerk off to Eddie and his feminist vision which nobody cares about, and whatever else you think is just funny.
                    Solid come back. Substantive, convincing and intelligent. Please tell me this is not how you talk to your teenagers...

Comment

Working...
                    X