Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRONER:''Never told anybody..seen Canelo get dropped..told dem I'd beat Canelo now!''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Everyone knows Russians and English folks are the biggest PED users in sports.

Just ask bjs
    Still Canelo only became good because of Mexican beef. Take away the beef and he won't even knock out Hatton a 147 lbs fighter who even Kell brook got rid of.

Comment

Broner's been eating too many of those cheeseburgers.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Not all of Canelo's early fights are on Boxrec. I know that for a fact. And he lost a few of those early ones. Not that it really matters now but they should have been on Boxrec like they were before.
        I remember reading that some Mexican fighter's early fights aren't all down on record due to the obscurity of them. I think it was Chavez I was reading about.

Slightly off topic but I remember reading that Broner's fight with Ricker was originally a DQ as Broner pushed Ricker out of the ring. I later watched an interview were Broner said Finkel helped him out with that and it's now down on record as a NC.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          lol. The Reynoso's are on RECORD themselves saying they have won more fights in Mexico as well and aren't listed. Somewhere around 8 fights. If there were any losses or ''exposure'' from these fights not ''listed,'' does it matter since he was about 15-16 years of age? Do you think Pacquiao too, in the phillipines, whom had to lie to make weight and age, has fights not on record?

Stop making a conspiracy about fights that don't matter. As if some fight would expose Canelo's Ring IQ now...

I guess Floyd had to pay top dollar for the lost tapes when prepping up for Canelo and 152?! lol
          I already said it doesn't matter now, but it's still interesting. There are fights missing from Boxrec of Canelo's career including losses. Idk why you get so salty about that. It's ok to have losses man, especially that early in your career. Canelo basically had to develop in the pro ranks at such a young age so it's only logical that he would have lost some of those early fights.

Comment

DuckAdonis is lying.

GBP has had enemies for years, and Canelo has been a huge attraction for years, even his HATE in Mexico, do you know how many crews (such as the Beristain camps) would've had these rumors circulating about a Canelo loss.. everybody would've known abo0ut this as well as cover up.

To make it even more obvious DuckAdonis making up lies, guys like Doug Fischer or Steve Kim would've known about these things long ago, and any such news would've been leaked for many of Canelo's big fights. That's how industry works. You use ''secrets'' against others, especially when fights are approaching.

I mean, I saw Rigondeaux have 30 wins before on Boxrec too, but because the states hate Cubans so much, Boxrec was paid to remove them, and everybody that saw his record before had their memory deleted, powered by a special satellite in space called the Flux Capacitor Jr.
            I'm not lying at all. It could be that Boxrec made some mistakes, but I know what I saw. You should stop insulting me. I'm just telling you what I saw. No reason to brand me a liar.

Comment

I already said it doesn't matter now, but it's still interesting. There are fights missing from Boxrec of Canelo's career including losses. Idk why you get so salty about that. It's ok to have losses man, especially that early in your career. Canelo basically had to develop in the pro ranks at such a young age so it's only logical that he would have lost some of those early fights.
              bigdunny1 it’s ok to feel salty. If you truly believed Canelo has losses “man” then make a thread about it. You won’t do that cause we run these streets!

Comment

I'm not lying at all. It could be that Boxrec made some mistakes, but I know what I saw. You should stop insulting me. I'm just telling you what I saw. No reason to brand me a liar.
                How do you say it, “it’s ok” to call it as it is. Being a liar is worse than fabrication. It means you distort reality because it makes you feel worth.

What you saw vs nobody in industry had leaked any theories of your sort.

Oh no wait a minute! I see. This isn’t about Canelo. You’re defending Broner. Gotcha. Yeah I guess to some of his fans have to justify what he’s saying bigdunny1 (now it makes sense)

Comment

How do you say it, “it’s ok” to call it as it is. Being a liar is worse than fabrication. It means you distort reality because it makes you feel worth.

What you saw vs nobody in industry had leaked any theories of your sort.

Oh no wait a minute! I see. This isn’t about Canelo. You’re defending Broner. Gotcha. Yeah I guess to some of his fans have to justify what he’s saying bigdunny1 (now it makes sense)

I f#king despise Broner. What are you on about man? Just believe whatever you want to believe. You must have some weird fetish for Canelo.

Comment

I f#king despise Broner. What are you on about man? Just believe whatever you want to believe. You must have some weird fetish for Canelo.
                    yeah man. I could've sworn I seen the Charlo Bros. records with some losses before too. In fact I remember EXACTLY seeing Errol Spence Jr. with a loss too. Those BoxRec guys!

WAR DAZN!

Comment

Frankie just backs up anything dazn
                      If Canelo was with PBC he wouldn’t even bother
                      Notice his trolling ways always go back to dazn

Not sure why not just get rid of him mods , it’s the same chit day in day out

Comment

Working...
                      X