Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Top 100 ATGs who haven't faced a southpaw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Top 100 ATGs who haven't faced a southpaw?

Thought this was an interesting question. I know Lennox is one. I remember Lennox Lewis saying that he never faced a south paw but he sparred with a couple.
    Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 01-01-2010, 10:48 AM.

This is a damn hard question.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't know most ATG'S let alone their opponents lol.

Wonder how Lewis would have done agaisnt one.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      This is a damn hard question.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't know most ATG'S let alone their opponents lol.

Wonder how Lewis would have done agaisnt one.
      Yeah, I was watching Mayweather vs. Zab Judah and Lewis said he never faught a south paw, I can't believe I've watched that fight about 25+ times and now managed to catch that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Yeah, I was watching Mayweather vs. Zab Judah and Lewis said he never faught a south paw, I can't believe I've watched that fight about 20+ times and now managed to catch that.
        Happens in films. When you are excited you miss things and visually get a lot but audio kinda gets cut out.

Once I rewatch a fight, I'm not gonna lie, my scoring can even change because I don't have as much adreniline. Also big fights are like 3 am here if it's in the US lol.

I pick up on things that I havent also.

Just googled who is the hardest heavyweight puncher.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_the...yweight_boxing

Comment

Happens in films. When you are excited you miss things and visually get a lot but audio kinda gets cut out.

Once I rewatch a fight, I'm not gonna lie, my scoring can even change because I don't have as much adreniline. Also big fights are like 3 am here if it's in the US lol.

I pick up on things that I havent also.

Just googled who is the hardest heavyweight puncher.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_the...yweight_boxing
          David Haye? They mean right now, correct?

Comment

David Haye? They mean right now, correct?

Not sure if they meant now or ever.

I laughed at it, even right now

Honestly I think that Haye needs to fight someone who can hit him and move to test his power.

I believe a Klit has the size and style to beat Valuev by KO.

I lke Haye a lot, and feel he can beat Vitali if he has the stamina. Wlad is a 50/50 since he has a fast jab

PS. I believe Vitali has the raw power. Haye has the speed but on a machine Vitali, even at 39. He just can't set himself as well but his opposition are better than Haye's.

Comment

I think that if it's gonna be a 100 ATG who hasn't faced a southpaw, it might be someone who is damn good who faced top opposition without a southpaw in the divsion at the time.

Lewis was damn dominant and the only guy in the ehavyweight that was southpaw who was a good fighter was corrie sanders?

Anyone else?

Comment

Not sure if they meant now or ever.

I laughed at it, even right now

Honestly I think that Haye needs to fight someone who can hit him and move to test his power.

I believe a Klit has the size and style to beat Valuev by KO.

I lke Haye a lot, and feel he can beat Vitali if he has the stamina. Wlad is a 50/50 since he has a fast jab

PS. I believe Vitali has the raw power. Haye has the speed but on a machine Vitali, even at 39. He just can't set himself as well but his opposition are better than Haye's.
                I don't know, Vitali doesn't have the same power anymore. I'd say Wlad has the most power.

Comment

Thought this was an interesting question. I know Lennox is one. I remember Lennox Lewis saying that he never faced a south paw but he sparred with a couple.
                  Mike Tyson

Comment

I believe Joe Louis never did.

Comment

Working...
                    X