Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are Blacks and Latinos so ****phobic?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_New_Hope View Post
    College students are brainwashed by liberal professors. In general blacks and latinos haven't been subjected to professors' crazy ideas as much as whites have.
    I haven't been brainwashed by anyone with "crazy ideas".

I just don't care to expend energy hating on two consenting adults fuking each other.

Thread starter makes a good point. There's a massive hypocrisy at play when it comes to ethnic minorities being ****phobic.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post

I just don't care to expend energy hating on two consenting adults fuking each other.

Thread starter makes a good point. There's a massive hypocrisy at play when it comes to ethnic minorities being ****phobic.
      No, there isn't.

Two different types of discrimination. One is based largely on religion (which is more indisputable, since it has a "legitimate" basis), whereas the other is a justification for things that whites did. Can you hide the fact that you are gay? Yes. Can you hide the fact that you are black? Umm...

Anyways, it's all stupid. Discrimination is discrimination but we have to admit that there is a key difference between racism and ****phobia.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post

So colored people and gays should stick together? That's what you're saying? lol

Comment

So colored people and gays should stick together? That's what you're saying? lol
          they'd make cute couples

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            No, there isn't.

Two different types of discrimination. One is based largely on religion (which is more indisputable, since it has a "legitimate" basis), whereas the other is a justification for things that whites did. Can you hide the fact that you are gay? Yes. Can you hide the fact that you are black? Umm...

Anyways, it's all stupid. Discrimination is discrimination but we have to admit that there is a key difference between racism and ****phobia.
            There's no difference at all, you numpty. It's just spiteful hatred fuelled by warped thinking.

Oh, and...you can hide the fact that you're gay? Huh? Why should you have to? So what, gays are lucky because they can pretend to be something they aren't?

Oh, and religion gives a legitimate basis for the prejudice? What a load of absolute ****

What about the people who aren't religious but hate gay people?

I say this as someone who comes from a minority race in England (Asian), where people are massively ****phobic for some odd reason. It's not about sticking together, it's about not giving another minority group ****, when you know yourself how it feels to be discriminated against for factors you can't control.

Comment

I dont want my offspring looking at two men making out in the public square and thinking thats is something accepted by society.

Comment

We gays could teach you normies a thing or two, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
                  they'd make cute couples
                  Sometimes I think America's turning into one big circle jerk.

Comment

Working...
                  X