No announcement yet.

Ring Rust was not a Factor in Margarito's Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
    He was the only man to KO Jantuah you can't say he was a journeyman after that while he keep winning. Ouma nor Abraham could do what Gomez did and thats KO Jantuah. Say, what will about Gomez, the guy was dangerous, but it was an easy fight for Margarito and Margarito was going to win one way or another, i don't think anybody is building up Gomez.

edit: the penoy lounge look like a group of druggies.
    Gomez was getting his ass kicked that fight and landed a lucky punch. He's a journeyman and a blown up lightweight...

Comment

And, J. Louis was getting his ass kicked by B. Conn and out of the blue the Brown Bomber ko's Conn. Getting lucky, setting up a punch, haymakers, there all a part of boxing. Quincy Taloyer won his title in this manner against Otis Grant -happy retirement Otis.

Comment

Originally posted by mECHsLAVE View Post
        Dude, enough already!!!! Ok, you hate Margarito. We get it! Give it a rest! LOL
        haha yeah he's on a rampage. None of it is really convincing, it's just the same old misinformed hatred.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
          And, J. Louis was getting his ass kicked by B. Conn and out of the blue the Brown Bomber ko's Conn. Getting lucky, setting up a punch, haymakers, there all a part of boxing. Quincy Taloyer won his title in this manner against Otis Grant -happy retirement Otis.
          Joe Louis just turned in his grave. Joe Louis never lost to guys the level of Regilio Tuur, Francisco Segura, or Jose Varela...

Comment

Originally posted by SiN View Post
            Joe Louis just turned in his grave. Joe Louis never lost to guys the level of Regilio Tuur, Francisco Segura, or Jose Varela...
            You just made yourself look like a ****** with that post. So your saying that Gomez is a bum because he lost to bums ignoring the fact that he KO'd Jantuah and beat Miguel Angel Gonzalez, then what the hell does that make Baldomir who lost to as many bums as Gomez did. And Baldomir is supposed to be one of Mayweathers biggest wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal_Inca View Post
              You just made yourself look like a ****** with that post. So your saying that Gomez is a bum because he lost to bums ignoring the fact that he KO'd Jantuah and beat Miguel Angel Gonzalez, then what the hell does that make Baldomir who lost to as many bums as Gomez did. And Baldomir is supposed to be one of Mayweathers biggest wins.
              The difference is that Baldomir lost to the bums 8+ years ago when he sold feather dusters during the day and fought at night. The countdown to the fight said that he didn't even train for some fights. He's one of Mayweather's biggest wins because he was a legit 147 (maybe more) and had beat two very good opponents prior to the fight.

Comment

I havent seen a fighter get hated on so much in a while, you guys have to remember that alot of this hype came from reporters and the media, its not like margarito is going around saying that he's the best and the most feared fighter out their, alot of it is Top rank trying to make their fighter marketble and its working because hes on the map now hate him or love him.

Comment

The haters made me a die hard Margarito boxing fan. Before i just thought he was a tough fighter. Then on this site he was getting hated on so much, i reviewed his fights and saw that he has what it takes to make it to the top. And now im one of his biggest fans. Not because of the hype, but because of the hate he was getting on these boards forced me to review his fights and i truly belive he will be "the last man standing" and the dominite fighter at welterweight for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaHorseman View Post
                    The difference is that Baldomir lost to the bums 8+ years ago when he sold feather dusters during the day and fought at night. The countdown to the fight said that he didn't even train for some fights. He's one of Mayweather's biggest wins because he was a legit 147 (maybe more) and had beat two very good opponents prior to the fight.
                    It scares me to think what Margarito would have done to them.....

Comment

Originally posted by HendrixLove View Post
                      It scares me to think what Margarito would have done to them.....
                      Baldomir is more well known than Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X