No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather "I put Spence over Lomachenko. Loma hasn't done much."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
    Yea all Loma did was go 396-1 as an amateur (avenged his loss 2x) and won 2 Olympic medals...

Smh.
    How bout in the pros???...

Comment

• I disagree with this, but Loma shouldn't be above the likes of Crawford, Ward, Canelo.

Beat up Walters who I think it very good when right and Russell also very good. another than that he still has a loss to Salido and not much else. I need to see more other than be dazzled in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Spence battering Kell Brook in 8 rounds, ****s on every fight that Lomachenko has had as a pro fighter, and it's not even close.
        Walters > Brook

C'mon - don't be crazy

Hell Martinez > Brook

And of course GRJ > Brook

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          A busted eye socket is a busted eye socket.
          I agree, which I why I said he was in big trouble. Brook was never going to beat GGG. Not by boxing, not by moving, not by landing upper cuts. Just was never going to happen. Long story short, that put a top level end to Brooks' career. It showed in the Spence fight.
          Last edited by Boxing Goat; 08-22-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            Walters > Brook

C'mon - don't be crazy

Hell Martinez > Brook

And of course GRJ > Brook

You don't believe any of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              If that's his reasoning, so what. Who doesn't support their own? I didn't even know who Gabby Douglas was and then found out she was black and was like "yayy go flipping chick". You MEN are to sensitive..
              Most neo-nazi's are.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                Bumachenko hasn't done anything so far, beating a walters who just came for a paycheck means nothing...he just fought a featherweight coming from a loss too...that guy has 10 fights with one loss and not one solid opponent so far...sick of these hyped up flop prank hype jobs
                You failed right there. Ignorance is bliss lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                  Jeff Mayweather really meant "I put Spence over Lomachenko because Spence is black."
                  And you think Loma is above Spence because he is White.

Stop crying Frenchy

Comment

• Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    If that's his reasoning, so what. Who doesn't support their own? I didn't even know who Gabby Douglas was and then found out she was black and was like "yayy go flipping chick". You MEN are to sensitive..

Comment

• Lomachenko has a very good resume for a guy with only 10 fights, Russell Jr and Walters are top level fighters.

Spence's win over Kell is also very underrated, it's a joke that people are now ****ting on that win when going into the fight, 50% of people picked Kell to win...and now that same 50% are acting like Brook was some club fighter.

Kell, Russell Jr, Walters are all signature wins, I wish both sets of fanboys would stop revising history and stop pretending those fights weren't being applauded when first announced.

You ***gits aren't boxing fans, that's obvious from the lack of knowledge on display.

Comment

Working...
                      X