Joe Strong molests a crab...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Jokes aside, it really IS Joe's video.
    In that case, it's nice to finally see a video where Joe isn't on the receiving end of an **** stabbing.

Comment

This was my previous victim... I mounted her real good & she got away. She was swimming for her life...
      Last edited by joe strong; 04-25-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Joe, why are you chasing a crab with a water bottle?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          The bottle was filled with bread to feed fish. I so happened to come across this sand crab. It was much bigger than I'm use to seeing so i wanted to see if it was scared & would take off... It wasn't scared. I got a couple vids of it & it jumps & takes a few swipes at me & the bottle...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            I've always said that Joe's an ATG, and it's questions like those that are why. Where else would you hear something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              But hold on, there's more:

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              This was my previous victim... I mounted her real good & she got away. She was swimming for her life...
              Which is your favourite (favorite, Fat Yank) sea creature to fuck, Joe? Would you ever shag a stingray as a rape revenge for Steve Irwin?

I can imagine you taking on an octopus, getting wanked off eight times over while you spray right into its' maw.

Comment

I've been laying tile at my house lately and the thought crossed my mind " if only Joe strong were here swinging his sledgehammer around, the tile would just lay itself"

True story.

Comment

I saw joe strong had uploaded a video of a giant moth the other day (it was your channel, right, Joe? You've taken all your nature videos down, what for?)

He had this really gruff, Eastwood-style voice, and he was talking about "look at that moth, five inches, I hope I don't kill it..."

I was gonna do a routine about how Joe puts the moth up his ass by walking around on all fours with a lightbulb rammed up his sphinkter, but now he's taken the video down, it won't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I saw joe strong had uploaded a video of a giant moth the other day (it was your channel, right, Joe? You've taken all your nature videos down, what for?)

He had this really gruff, Eastwood-style voice, and he was talking about "look at that moth, five inches, I hope I don't kill it..."

I was gonna do a routine about how Joe puts the moth up his ass by walking around on all fours with a lightbulb rammed up his sphinkter, but now he's taken the video down, it won't make sense.
                    Yeah I took all my nature videos down & most of my concert videos. Pink Floyd gave me a f**k you & die legal threat for posting a concert I recorded of Roger Waters in 2012. The only things I left up were my Ironworker movies, local bands that don't care if I post videos & my boxing videos I got in Cuba. I also left up the cover bands from Cuba. I'm close to getting the channel shutdown so I took most of my videos down. Too bad you didn't write it up prior... That frigging moth was the size of a bat. Did you see the bat cave vids?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      Yeah I took all my nature videos down & most of my concert videos. Pink Floyd gave me a f**k you & die legal threat for posting a concert I recorded of Roger Waters in 2012. The only things I left up were my Ironworker movies, local bands that don't care if I post videos & my boxing videos I got in Cuba. I also left up the cover bands from Cuba. I'm close to getting the channel shutdown so I took most of my videos down. Too bad you didn't write it up prior... That frigging moth was the size of a bat. Did you see the bat cave vids?
                      I didn't, man. Surely the nature vids could have stayed up?

I used to have a channel with random boxing videos on, and one day YouTube sent me a message saying they'd noticed one of them had a lot of hits and had I considered monetising it. So I sent off for it to be monetised, and they took the video down, saying it breached copyright. wtf?

Comment

Working...
                      X