No announcement yet.

Juanma - Gamboa is still one of the fights i'd most like to see in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juanma - Gamboa is still one of the fights i'd most like to see in 2013

This is still a GREAT fight IMO and i would still absolutely love to see it. Not because i've seen Gamboa dropped by Farenas and think oh he's got a **** chin, but because of the matchup in styles. Even though Juanma has lost twice to Salido, i still think he's a very exciting fighter who whilst i would favour Gamboa, would definitely have a chance of beating Gamboa.

We've seen even before Farenas that Gamboa can be hit and Juanma can certainly hit. Look, sometimes a certain fighter just has a certain fighters number. That can happen. I've seen someone on here today suggest Juanma is shot to pieces for gods sake So ****ing what if he's lost two fights. He's still a very exciting fighter as is Gamboa. The matchup would be great and it would be one hell of a fight as long as it lasts.

And finally, anyone who uses triangle theories to suggest why this fight would be a **** fight could you kindly refrain from posting in this thread and instead go and slap yourselves, twice, thank you.,

I agree. They both have something to gain. Juanma needs a tuneup first due to inactivity. They're both powerful and have suspect chins/leaky defense, but Gamboa excels at everything else. I hope 2013 brings us this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      I agree. They both have something to gain. Juanma needs a tuneup first due to inactivity. They're both powerful and have suspect chins/leaky defense, but Gamboa excels at everything else. I hope 2013 brings us this fight.
      Leaky defense yes but i'd disagree with Juanma having a suspect chin. He took some absolute bombs in both the Salido fights and i think he has a solid chin.

Gamboa's chin however does look a bit shaky but like you said, everything else is top class.

Agree with Juanma needing a tuneup or two though. He's suffered two big defeats and whilst i absolutely don't think he's ''shot to pieces'' he still took a lot of punishment in both the Salido fights.

Really hope this fight happens this year.

Comment

Working...
      X