• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut your azz up

Freddy Roach..

You ruined Chavez Jr..

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      I don't think so, because if Pacquiao performs as well as he had done up to the surprise KO, he'sll beat up and probably stop Marquez. All he has to do is avoid tripping over Maruez' foot, like he did, falling suddenly face first into the punch.
      This is why people say that Pacquiao fans don't know boxing. Pacquiao was only performing well offensively. Marquez was tagging him with counter right hands for the duration of the fight. The KO punch didn't come out of nowhere, he had been landing that all night. Did he trip over something in the ring in the 3rd round as well? You people only see what you want to see.

Comment

• Pacquiao's KO was brutal. I am a huge fan, but the most important thing is a boxer's health and well-being. I definitely think a tune-up fight is wise to gauge where Manny is post-KO.

Comment

• I agree with Roach, Marquez is close to 40 and Manny has been in a lot of tough fights. These guys are at a level that they can go stright into it. Marquez likes to keep busy cause he likes to keep his fighting style sharp.

Another huge payday for both

Comment

• Marquez has been beating pacroid for years now, but corrupt ed judges have been robbing him. Now that he's set to record straight by knocking pacfraud out now people want a fifth fight. Marquez did what pacfraud couldn't do to him and that was knock his ass out cold. Time for *******s to go underground & call it a day. But if they like seeing Manny laid out in the ring while his wife cryings at ringside then they are just a bunch of selfish kittle people.......

Comment

• You are correct Sir..

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              This is why people say that Pacquiao fans don't know boxing. Pacquiao was only performing well offensively. Marquez was tagging him with counter right hands for the duration of the fight. The KO punch didn't come out of nowhere, he had been landing that all night. Did he trip over something in the ring in the 3rd round as well? You people only see what you want to see.
              Pac fans only see what they want to see, but theres one thing they saw that can't be taken away & that's pacroid laying face down from a Marquez right hand. Maybe they aren't his true fans & want to see him stretched out again. I know I woukd, hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                It won't be easy for Pacquiao to get up for anyone other than Marquez, and vice versa. Neither will have the same fire in camp for another opponent. While everything is still fresh and raw for Marquez, time to get back after it, and keep the focus on JMM. Pacquiao was winning the fight on all scorecards, and gaining momentum, until he got caught with a bomb and no time left on the clock in the round. That's a tough one to swallow. Had he not got caught, Manny would probably have closed the door out on JMM within the next two or three rounds. Bradley doesn't motivate. Rios doesn't motivate, nobody motivates Manny or Marquez moving forward forward but each other; no tune up needed.
                how do you know this?? it was the six round, it still had 6rounds left, pacquiao was on the way of closing the door in the 1st round of their first fight and you saw what happen? still couldnt take him out

Comment

• Fuking Pac fans acting like Paquiao went untouched up until 2:59 of the six round with their "It was a Moral Victory BS". Look Pac man fans if you are still looking for "Moral Victories" after 4 fights where Manny went thru hell and back only to get knocked cold by a 40 year old JMM in the 4th fight then you are just being desperate. It's fuking embarrassing stop it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilducer22 View Post
                    how do you know this?? it was the six round, it still had 6rounds left, pacquiao was on the way of closing the door in the 1st round of their first fight and you saw what happen? still couldnt take him out
                    It's just packtards making excuses! They conviniently forget that the first 3 fights were close and all 3 could easily have gone in favor of JMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      Fuking Pac fans acting like Paquiao went untouched up until 2:59 of the six round with their "It was a Moral Victory BS". Look Pac man fans if you are still looking for "Moral Victories" after 4 fights where Manny went thru hell and back only to get knocked cold by a 40 year old JMM in the 4th fight then you are just being desperate. It's fuking embarrassing stop it!!!
                      youd think if you fight a guy four times you may be able to figure him out by then! JMM did that...good for him!

Comment

Working...
                      X