No announcement yet.

The way Nonito rolls and throws that left hook is a thing of beauty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way Nonito rolls and throws that left hook is a thing of beauty

damn you need great timing and perfect distance to pull that off,extremely hard to do..

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    damn you need great timing and perfect distance to pull that off,extremely hard to do..
    so true. Donaire showboats and keeps his hands too low for my liking. He also ignores defense a little too much. But he has skills.

He should stop with the Roy Jones impersonations.

Comment

he uses his shoulders very well,needs to calm down and relax more,and put his punches together more often

Comment

When he had Vasquez hurt in the corner he should have threw a uppercut to his mid section and that would have ended the fight

Comment

hallo larry

that's a dangerous move that he uses
          he's probably benefitted from using it against guys who cant bang as hard as the jr fw and FW will

anybody without serious handspeed is going to get his head taken off by donaire.

Comment

WTF you guys talking about? He wasn't impressive last night. He didn't look like a top 5 p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
              WTF you guys talking about? He wasn't impressive last night. He didn't look like a top 5 p4p.
              didnt say he looked impressive last night.im talking about that move he used

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                hallo larry

that's a dangerous move that he uses
                he's probably benefitted from using it against guys who cant bang as hard as the jr fw and FW will

anybody without serious handspeed is going to get his head taken off by donaire.
                yes it is dangerous..thats what makes it so impressive when he pulls it off

Comment

didnt say he looked impressive last night.im talking about that move he used
                  My reply wasn't meant for you. Its just because he didn't KO his opponent in his first fight at 122, the highest weight he has fought, some are now saying "i wasn't impress" or "he doesn't look like a p4p fighert".

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    My reply wasn't meant for you. Its just because he didn't KO his opponent in his first fight at 122, the highest weight he has fought, some are now saying "i wasn't impress" or "he doesn't look like a p4p fighert".
                    had nothing to do with him not getting the ko.he fought stupid last night and didnt fight with his brain..he was fighting out of emotion and doing that makes you make alot of mistakes

Comment

Working...
                    X