No announcement yet.

Best boxing gyms/scenes in England...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best boxing gyms/scenes in England...

What are the best gyms or boxingscene in england?

Also what era was there peak at???

I use to live in london in 1995-97 but never paid attention because I was to young to know anything about the boxing game other then naseem hamed.

I remember my uncle was stuck babysitting me and he would take me to gyms around town, he himself didnt box he was just kinda like show up and watch the practices since there wasent really internet in the mid-90s that coverd boxing like now a days.

Basicly he was like a hardcore fan and I dont know I guess thats how they followed boxing, by going gyms around the town I suppose.

Fitzroy Lodge has some of the best amatuers in the country, David Haye was there as an amatuer, that gym has a lot of pedigree.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
      Fitzroy Lodge has some of the best amatuers in the country, David Haye was there as an amatuer, that gym has a lot of pedigree.
      Looks good, thank you. I know Ingles gym produced great fighters but sadly he is gone.

Comment

Neat little story. Thanks for sharing and good luck finding what you seek.

I don't have anything else to contribute other than a free bump to keep your thread going.

Comment

Working...
        X